Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

i wonder if reebok will exclude these from any coupons.. i didn't grab the sonics from them, so i have no idea if they excluded them from any discounts

Last edited:
sick.gif

LMAO wear just to see reactions. Funny as it looks....these shoes DO match those 95 All Star jerseys. Just wish there wasn't patent leather on them. Could have just used the mesh like the panels around the lace locks. Oh well....they will drop in price like the OG's. $70-60 isn't bad for a new shoe

I would have to be in a good mood to even pay $40 for them. Sad to say but these are Mashalls/Ross/outlet bound. Hopefully Reebok didn't make too many because this one is negative dollars.

aside from the OG Sonics c/w, I just haven't seen a pair of these that grabs my attention.. the IIs had better c/w's, IMO.

I would have to be in a good mood to even pay $40 for them. Sad to say but these are Mashalls/Ross/outlet bound. Hopefully Reebok didn't make too many because this one is negative dollars.
LMAO To each it's own
I live in L.A and never see shoes like this in those Outlet stores. I go to the Reebok Outlet and they never have anything. I have yet to see any Shaqs or Kemps there. That's the crappy c'ways that supposedly no one wants. Well I guess those stores don't even want them. These shoes must come to other parts of the U.S.

aside from the OG Sonics c/w, I just haven't seen a pair of these that grabs my attention.. the IIs had better c/w's, IMO.
You probably was not born or not in your middle/high school years that's why the other OG colorways are not speaking to you, I was in my senior year at that time so all the colorways are a big deal for me and I just have to have them. 

Last edited:
You probably was not born or not in your middle/high school years that's why the other OG colorways are not speaking to you, I was in my senior year at that time so all the colorways are a big deal for me and I just have to have them. 

in 1994, I was only 7 lol.. so that may play a big part in why haha.. I love the II, partially because I had it as a kid, so I guess sentimental value does play a huge part..

LMAO To each it's own
I live in L.A and never see shoes like this in those Outlet stores. I go to the Reebok Outlet and they never have anything. I have yet to see any Shaqs or Kemps there. That's the crappy c'ways that supposedly no one wants. Well I guess those stores don't even want them. These shoes must come to other parts of the U.S.
I'm in SoCal too, Van Nuys to be exact. Reebok has always been in Marshalls/Ross/outlets ever since I can remember. Here's what I recall seeing

back in the day when new
Shaq Attaqs (home & away)
Kamikaze 1 & 2
Shaqs 2 through 4
Shaqnosis (both colorways)
Questions , Answer 1-13
Pumps of all kinds

Last couple of years
Retro Questions (white/red) (black/gold)
Answer 1 (black/gold) (red/silver)
Pumps (twilight) (omni lite) (bring back)

I think the only reason the recent Shaq and Kemp retros haven't made it to those stores is because the colorways have all been decent. The only ugly colorway for the Attaq is the "grinch" imo. The "glow in the dark" Kemps look like they weren't felt so those might make an appearance soon. Pretty sure non og Shaqnosis pairs will follow.

Man, I love these shoes right here. I'll take the Kamikaze I over the II any day. Especially with those Black/Red ones dropping next week!

How many people were able to use a coupon on the sonics on rd from eastbay ? and was it free shipping too?

I used with FNL and it was free shipping, probably BeastBay is the same. 
yeah, i scooped off dr jays with discount and free shipping , and i didn't even bother to see if eastbay was the same, so i'm just curious cause i wan't to grab the grey and puple ones this weekend from them

Looks like Reebok is backing the OG Black/Red release date off for a week until the 14th according to their Twitter.

Retweeted by Reebok Classic

Reebok Basketball  ‏@ReebokHoops   7h

UPDATE: the black/red Kamikaze I colorway will be dropping on Friday 3/14 vs. 3/7

Expand
Eastbay and Footlocker are 7th for the Isaiah PE and 14th for OG Black/Red. Contacted Footlocker on live chat to confirm as they moved their "multiple colors" to the 14th but they said they are same as Eastbay.

Last edited:

Looks like Reebok is backing the OG Black/Red release date off for a week until the 14th according to their Twitter.

Retweeted by Reebok Classic

Reebok Basketball  ‏@ReebokHoops   7h

UPDATE: the black/red Kamikaze I colorway will be dropping on Friday 3/14 vs. 3/7

Expand
Eastbay and Footlocker are 7th for the Isaiah PE and 14th for OG Black/Red. Contacted Footlocker on live chat to confirm as they moved their "multiple colors" to the 14th but they said they are same as Eastbay.
Now that's some BS right there. 

Back
Top Bottom