Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

I can't recall if the OG colorway was able to use coupons on release day. If not, it was really soon after. Like 1-3 days because they weren't moving (and still aren't). I feel like they'll make it "couponable" again sooner than later.

May plan is to wait for the Black/White/Red Rail to drop and cop both with a WC card and coupon at the end of the month...hopefully. 

DC30 was going to attempt to paint the toe box green on the Kamikaze I 'Sonics' Retro+. I wonder if he had time to do it.

Preschool sizes for the Blue's...Nice!

Haven't been keeping up to date with info for the Kamikaze but that was a pleasant surprise...Thinking of maybe picking up a pair for little Vegetaray...

DC30 was going to attempt to paint the toe box green on the Kamikaze I 'Sonics' Retro+. I wonder if he had time to do it.

I have not my man, work, NJ snow, and a bunch of other custom orders I'm playing catch up on. The only thing you would need to protect the front of the toe box though would be a small piece of that Sole Protector stuff. Heat apply it to the front of the shoe and that green touch up would be totally fine.

eyes.gif

Bf6ZtehCcAAfS3S.jpg:large

Dopeness, I have a pic somewhere of this colorway too.
I walked past these so many times without paying any attention to them because they were tucked away in an old Karl Kani box.  Lol.  I opened the box today to see what was in there and was like Wow!

I have not my man, work, NJ snow, and a bunch of other custom orders I'm playing catch up on. The only thing you would need to protect the front of the toe box though would be a small piece of that Sole Protector stuff. Heat apply it to the front of the shoe and that green touch up would be totally fine.

No rush at all bro - stay warm!

Reebok doesn't even know that these exist. Instead we get that ugly thing pictured above.
Well they have to keep up with Nike as far as the super duper trash colorways go.  Milk a shoe to death so that you never want to see it again seems to be the order of the day anymore.  Makes me nauseous to be perfectly honest.

Ahh maaannn........those are WACK! Come on Reebok, you guys can do better than that :frown: Even all white midsoles and clear soles couldn't save this

Well they have to keep up with Nike as far as the super duper trash colorways go.  Milk a shoe to death so that you never want to see it again seems to be the order of the day anymore.  Makes me nauseous to be perfectly honest.

Amen on this Primo! The whole '***** it till the consumer despises it' mentality needs to be scrapped. Quality over quantity is a thing of the past, sadly Reebok doesn't get it.

^Reebok's team coming up with the retro plus' is garbage, they just don't 'get it'.
They're still not as bad as whoever does the graphics for Adibok's Mitchell and Ness.

Side note, just saw the blk and royals in person for the first time, they're almost purple so I'm not so sure about copping anymore, not what I expected, at least it's not as big a let down as the K2 year of the snakes, those looked cool in early pics, I thought they were a classy matte finish, turned out payless cheap looking shiny plastic, squandered potential.

If Nike/JB's retro+ team could be considered 'bad' then Adibok's team is definitely 'worse'.

By the way the colourblocking on the Black/Blue pair is actually quite accurate when compared to the OG so they got that part right. It's a subtle colourway - shows off the sneaker design without screaming 'look at me!'.

Interesting if this is the IT's PE version, hopefully it is. But on 03/07 I am ready for the Red/Black one, OG before anything else. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom