@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

happy.gif

So you guys will enjoy this...especially trentbg trentbg

So I ordered my Token38 Shaq yesterday afternoon, probably around 2. I also ordered a pair of Way of Wade 3 "Daz Fuego" from Sunlight Station located in Australia, last night a few hours after the Shaq. Well my Shaq order still say unfulfilled and I just got the text from DHL that my Fuego's will be here TOMORROW. Aus to US in 2 days??? Holy crap! And they only charge $19 for DHL Express. So for only $4 more than Packer my shoes can travel half way around the world in search of their next owner lol. Crazy...

Wow! Great on foot pic GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal
Thank god my size is still available! I could only afford 1 due to my 7year anniversary with the wife. Hopefully they hold on

Getting mine tomorrow. Packer has to do better. If you're gonna charge outrageous shipping prices then it needs to be quick. Looks like there are still plenty of sizes. Well since I bought them at full retail that must mean they will be discounted. Still excited to get my pair tomorrow.

Last edited:
Getting mine tomorrow. Packer has to do better. If you're gonna charge outrageous shipping prices then it needs to be quick. Looks like there are still plenty of sizes. Well since I bought them at full retail that must mean they will be discounted. Still excited to get my pair tomorrow.

That's what I've been saying. My Tuesday afternoon order still says "unfulfilled"...My Wade's ordered from Sunlight in AUSTRALIA hours after my Shaq's will be here today for the tidy DHL shipping sum of $19. DHL text said yesterday but tracking shows it's in NJ today.

EDIT: UPS My Choice showing my Packer order will be here Monday.

Last edited:
Nice on-feet Grizz. My Neons will be here today, RTAs Monday. Sorry some of you are still waiting on order updates. The web order support guy who answered the phone was a complete d1ck, and the email I sent to Token38 was never answered. Lot of work went into the pop up shop and closing it down, transporting unsold inventory, etc. Packer CS is usually pretty good but this time not so much.

White azures were a easy pick up for me. Left at lunch and went to the mall and got them easily.

I think more people were after the Kamikaze's

Back
Top Bottom