@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

White azures were a easy pick up for me. Left at lunch and went to the mall and got them easily.

I think more people were after the Kamikaze's

Only one shop in the mall closest to me got them and they sold out at 8:30am (they opened early, unfortunately, unbeknownst to me). Then tried online with no luck. It was a miserable day. Still hoping a 9.5 will show up somewhere with a decent price.

I know everyone here is looking for the new new but for anybody who may have missed out on those I have a possible consolation prize. Seems Marshalls is clearing out their last stocks of shaqs for $29.90. Mine in Smyrna GA has 2 pair of LSUs size 10.

Tracking finally updated. Will be at by house in MA this Monday. 1 WHOLE WEEK to process/ship to MA, smh.

It clearly states in their Web order policy to allow 7 days from order confirmation to get tracking info.

I think the issue is that you're paying $15 for shipping. Normally the price is reduced based on time.

Overseas companies are shipping in a couple of days.

I think the issue is that you're paying $15 for shipping. Normally the price is reduced based on time.

Overseas companies are shipping in a couple of days.

Yeah, but this was a pop up store. Most likely they had to move all their inventory back from the pop up to their original warehouse and ship from there. I'm not arguing about the shipping price, but the wait is certainly justified.

love that jacket, i had it back in the days so that i can match it with my OG attaqs
smokin.gif

Cool, lucky you!
yeah i was indeed a very lucky kid back in the days

i got all the video game consoles and sneakers what i wanted from my lovely mom
smile.gif

now 20+ years later i realized that i had it way better compared to the other kids

i got my first high end sneaker when i was 7, i even remember when i was in high school

there was a kid that always gave me compliments for my kickz, and he told me how much he wanted a pair of air max 95s

but his mother was living on welfare and divorced and also had to take for his younger brother and sister

so they didnt had much money at home
frown.gif
he waited 3 years before he could get a job at the lokal supermarket

and bought a pair of air max 95s with his first salary
smokin.gif
when i saw him with the 95s he was happy like a lil kid at X-mas morning

Last edited:
^Dope bro!!!! I remember moving from NY to San Antonio when I was in 7th grade. Big thing in TX is high school football. But when Shaq was at Cole High School b-ball was huge again. Everyone wanted to see him play. I also remember meeting him a the old Galaxy movie theater when he got drafted by Orlando. He was rockin an Orlando starter pin stripe cap, and all I could think was, like Charlie Murphy said, was "Yo this cat's got a big f-in head man!!!" But he was mad cool, even though I had a Trail Blazers jersey on.

Yeah for sure, what's really nice is that the actual material underneath is the same nice suede from the FOP one. AND I'm really surprised how limited those were, I couldn't find them anywhere but Reebok.com

Damn, thought I could get the Shattered Backboards later down the road. Didn't think they were "that" limited. Sheesh might have to get the FOTP 2 then

Back
Top Bottom