Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

i just canceled my order from SP & copped instead from FNL **** SP and there BS excuses 
mean.gif

Im from Virginia but read my post above yours.... I had to call and complain and then I got my shipping info same day.
Been trying to call and complain but it goes str8 to voice mail??? I wanna just cancel my order coz its still sitting at stores around me right now. Wtf!? What do u think I should do bro?

Been trying to call and complain but it goes str8 to voice mail??? I wanna just cancel my order coz its still sitting at stores around me right now. Wtf!? What do u think I should do bro?

They're probably not open yet, it's not even 9a on the west coast.

I just called now because my tracking number is saying its not a valid number. The guy said hes been getting the same call all morning about the same issue but he assured me mine were sent out and they would be here in 3-4 days. if I were you and your size is still on shelves id cancel the order and pick up a pair locally. Shoe Palace is unorganized and this is the last time i will cop from them.

FYI, these are excluded from discount on fnl. Just tried to use code, no go.

yea thats why i did not choose to buy from finishline. no discount. no free shipping. and tax is charged

they use to let you do promo code and give free shipping.

they give me atleast one of those and i buy from them. but nope.

just got off the phone from shoe palace. the guy said they got a shipment of shaqnosis in but it was a partial shipment and no size 12's have arrived in their wharehouse. i am a size 12

he said they are hoping it comes in today

he said its reeboks fault.

this guy probably saying more bull ****. anybody order shaqnosis from shoe palace and is a size 12 and got the shipping confirmation?

Last edited:
They should give you a discount or upgrade your shipping.

Whether its reeboks fault or not, they want to keep a good reputation for themselves. I'm sure a lot of people are pissed about this situation.

yea thats why i did not choose to buy from finishline. no discount. no free shipping. and tax is charged

just got off the phone from shoe palace. the guy said they got a shipment of shaqnosis in but it was a partial shipment and no size 12's have arrived in their wharehouse. i am a size 12

this guy probably saying more bull ****. anybody order shaqnosis from shoe palace and is a size 12 and got the shipping confirmation?
i thought they gave a BS excuse about the train... hows that reeboks fault?? SP just giving people the run around 
mean.gif
 dont play with my money

They should give you a discount or upgrade your shipping.

Whether its reeboks fault or not, they want to keep a good reputation for themselves. I'm sure a lot of people are pissed about this situation.

yup. you know how the shoe community is. you dont want to piss us off

they give me atleast one of those and i buy from them. but nope.

Thats BS cause he told me different yesterday lol. Not to mention they sold out Friday morning and later they tweeted they got a restock....They are BS'ers I think they oversold and are waiting for another shipment to fill the voids. I finally just got my REAL shipping number which the guy called me back and said it was his fault he forgot 4 numbers when typing in my shipping information. UNREAL

wow i do not think i have ever had problems with an online sale before. and ive been buying online for 13 years.

i better get my shoes.

they shouldnt have charged me if they didnt have the ******g shoes to send

Last edited:
so i called up SP to confirm cancelling the order... he said they had only got a partial shipment of sz 13s n 8 or 8.5 yesterday and that they should be getting sz11 n the rest today. i went ahead n cancelled anyways

Picked these up, wore em for an hour and then sold em to my homie. They fit small on me, the 11.5 felt like a 11 to me, they look good but not on my feet. My homie was pumped though I saved him the hassle of going to the mall. Lol.

Compared to kami 2s and questions these were the least comfortable

Day earlier than expected from reebok...

These are nice in person, and a lot less bulky than look in pics. I'm happy with em.

SP. call the main number then while the message is going hit 338. I had a issue with something else i ordered and just cancelled. I got tired of feeling like I was getting the run around.

Back
Top Bottom