Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Got shipment confirmation for my size 13, but my boy's size 11 still hasn't shipped out.

I emailed them earlier asking if they'd be providing expedited shipping once they get their stock in, still haven't heard back (no real surprise).

Mine are arriving today, btw I wish the US release had insta pump, like they had at some parts of the world back when they were originally released.
Got my Shaqnosis in from YCMC ..

Ready for the "Black" Shaq Attacks on 8/30...
Lucky man, I hope the OG Shaq Attaq will get another release, I am so mad at Reebok for the limited crap they created.

my pair arrived yesterday (despite the fact that I'm located in Europe) - so Oneness did a good job! These are damn cool, but definitely a little bulky. For me these are true to size, even a bit roomy. So I don't get it why some guys here say they had to go half a size up (or even a full size up).

Got mine and they seem true to size.  You might feel it a bit snug at the toes if you have wide feet.  The boot liner feels really comfortable.

So happy I cancelled with shoe palace... I kinda new that maad places still had them so I just went to the mall at finishline and boom better that I got them now no way I'm gonna still wait for SP especially if they didn't ship anyone's shoe. That guy is funny tho they sound really dumb with their excuses of pointing fingers and giving the run around eh well lesson learned shoe palace is only and I mean ONLY when your desperate for a pair lol

I'm just surprised these are still available. went to my local footlocker that hardly gets anything, and they had my size on display. i wanted to use that military discount so badly. o well

I feel Reebok thought they could possibly do Jordan numbers with this retro, selling out first day or within the first week of release. Reason they made them so widely available. Had they did the Shaq Attaqs like this they probably could've did those type numbers.

I feel Reebok thought they could possibly do Jordan numbers with this retro, selling out first day or within the first week of release. Reason they made them so widely available. Had they did the Shaq Attaqs like this they probably could've did those type numbers.

maybe but we'll never know now. To me, I wanted the Nosis more than the attaq. This is my favorite shoe of all time for personal reasons. Tho i got the attaq, I was more than glad at how they released these.

Me too, but still I think Attaq's should have been a general release, and they still would have sold all of them. 

Me too, but still I think Attaq's should have been a general release, and they still would have sold all of them. 
at $160 a pop, doubt that. People ain't checking for Shaq's shoes like that and especially not at $160. Hell some GR Jordans sit at $160 (ie Crimson 3s, Suns 8s) and people ain't taking a Shaq shoe over Jordans. Look at the Shaqnosis. They're only $115 and they sitting everywhere around here. And people say they're sold out online, but thats only on certain sites. Still available online if you do your research.

Last edited:
Give it a week or two and they will get sold. As for the Attaq's I would have paid even $180 or 200 if they were available everyware, the old school sneakerheads like me were waiting for those for 20 years, so...

Oh and I will take Shaq over JB any day of the week, but that is just me.

Last edited:
at $160 a pop, doubt that. People ain't checking for Shaq's shoes like that and especially not at $160. Hell some GR Jordans sit at $160 (ie Crimson 3s, Suns 8s) and people ain't taking a Shaq shoe over Jordans. Look at the Shaqnosis. They're only $115 and they sitting everywhere around here. And people say they're sold out online, but thats only on certain sites. Still available online if you do your research.
:lol: @ the Jordan retros you used to compare to the Attaqs. I'm sorry, you can't compare retro+ to OG retros.

Though Shaqs line hasn't been popular since the 90s, the generation that was around when it was have been longing for the Attaqs. And with the sneaker culture as it is today I believe they still would've sold out had they been a GR

shaq attacks numbers dont make sense, Reebok can flood the market with crappy iverson shoes but we cant get some shoes in a GR for a player who had a much better career and better looking shoes? i dont get it

those are comments made from a recent sneakerhead... im glad i was able to get my attaqs & now waiting for my nosis to arrive.

The shaq attacks wouldnt sell out if they were known to be widely available.

Although there are alot of old school fans there arent enough to make that shoe sell out.

Which is why the limited moniker comes into play. Thats how shoe companies suck the kids and young people in who could give a damn about nostalgia

Also limited catches the ear of the reseller trying to make profit

Notice how reebok used the word limited for the shaqnosis as well

Believe me i wish i could have got the white shaq attacks but oh well. Knowing reebok this isnt the last time we see the og colorway of the shaq attacks

Last edited:
This is all that is wrong with people today, people that don't care about the sneakers or the sneaker culture will go ahead and bring their full force to buy out pairs that are limited to begin with, just to turn around and make a quick buck. That is disgusting to me, if you don't care about the sneaker at least don't stay on a way of other people that really need it and are waiting for it for ever. Attaq's were sold so fast I couldn't even cop a different size than mine, it was ridiculous. I think Reebok should have made some more research and really see that a lot more people were waiting on this release. 

The shaq attacks wouldnt sell out if they were known to be widely available.

Although there are alot of old school fans there arent enough to make that shoe sell out.

Which is why the limited moniker comes into play. Thats how shoe companies suck the kids and young people in who could give a damn about nostalgia

Notice how reebok used the word limited for the shaqnosis as well

Believe me i wish i could have got the white shaq attacks but oh well. Knowing reebok this isnt the last time we see the og colorway of the shaq attacks
Finally, somebody who actually makes some sense. These people acting like "old school" sneakerheads are in abundance. News Flash: The majority of people who still remember Shaq playin' in the Attaqs in '92 are grown up now, got families, kids, jobs, bills, etc.  They got real life problems and don't have time to be worrying about getting the hottest new retro sneaker available. Y'all are the minority. The sneaker game is made up of mostly skinny jean wearing hypebeasts who worship Lebron's kicks. At the end of the day, Shaq Attaqs in GR numbers for a price tag of $160 would've sat probably as long as the Answer IVs have been sitting.

Last edited:
The majority of people who still remember Shaq playin' in the Attaqs in '92 are grown up now, got families, kids, jobs, bills, etc
And you point is? I am 36 years old, I have family, I have kids...What is stopping me to buy sneakers that I could not have when I was growing up? When I had no money and a pair of Shaq's was the monthly salary of my mom, when I had to work all summer long to buy a pair of Above The Rim Spector ST's (you probably never even heard of this model) for my senior year. But I did everything possible to finish school, have good grades, finish university and get a masters. Now I have a job that pays me well and I can buy whatever I want, that said I refuse to pay money over retail, especially to someone that do not care about what he is selling or what that peace means for me. 

So don't rush in with conclusions and judge us, to each his own, better collecting sneakers, thank guns or some other more ridiculous things. 

Last edited:
Lol, I'm 30 and have to deal with all the things he mentioned. Yet, I'm still buying sneakers.

While standing in line for the Attaqs we were discussing this. It went from a line to a group discussion, lol. Majority of the line was 28 or older. One dude was 40. Stated he had stopped buying kicks years ago but came back out for the Attaqs. Said he wouldn't have known they were dropping had not Walters posted the ad all over MARTA, lol. Believe me, the OG sneakerhead is still heavy in the culture.

A lot of people on NT are OG sneakerheads and UNENO it.

Back
Top Bottom