Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

i didnt get that email and im waiting on a size 12 as well.

so they say saturday? they gonna ship out on saturday? :lol:

shoe palace is a joke

Copy of email---The shipment from Reebok was delayed by unavoidable circumstances. We should have the shoes by tomorrow
Or Saturday at the latest and will ship immediately. We apologize for the delay. We do value your business.

Respectfully,

The Shoepalace.com Team

Black and blue orlandos are lookin good, even with the patent leather...still gonna pass tho, I'm good with the og's

the shipment was delayed yet every other online site is having restocks :lol:

they said should......

they have been using that word since monday

these guys make me sick

Can't lie, the Magic joints look better than I thought they would. Nice touch adding the stars back there.

i got a response when i told them that i havent received my money back after cancelling the order or an email saying that i had cancelled my order. i let em know that **** was wrong on there end for charging people before they even received the nosis shipment.

They haven't even responded to my email yet 
mean.gif

I'm normally a 12.5. I couldnt get a 13 in these so ihad to get a 12. Yall think ill be alright?

Thanks for the pics my dude - looks like the Reebok logo on the lateral side is coloured to the midsole or has a bigger patch on the OGs.

just a bigger "patch" as the OG is a Bigger/bulkier shoe than the retro

lol cheer up. you know tomorrow was supposed to be the original day the shaqnosis was supposed to be released. maybe they will finally get them lol

yea who am i kidding :smh:

I have the same on mine.  Midsole is creamier or dare I say slightly a tad yellowed.  Doesn't really bother me tho because it's not too noticeable.

Seconded. The midsole is off-white/cream on my pair too. Not sure if having the 'hypnosis' design extend to the midsole resulted in the colour change.

Back
Top Bottom