Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

I'm through arguing with y'all. Live your life, I could care less or give two *****. All I'm saying is that y'all are the MINORITY. Meaning y'all are outnumbered by the young'ns.

I'll say that to say this though, i'd rather go hang or shoot myself than be standing in a line for sneakers at the age of 40. SMH. Waiting in line for sneakers at 40?? Jesus, ain't no wonder this country going down the drain. 40 years old waiting in line for sneakers. I'm sorry I just had to repeat that three times cuz it sounds that ridiculous.

Last edited:
Still not sure if you are trolling or serious :smile: Than what the hell are you doing in a sneakerheads forum? If I was 50 and still standing, I would wait and cop a pair, nothing wrong with that, its called - passion. This is something you will never understand, the new generation have too many things today, no appreciation.

Even if we are a minority, logic speaks differently - old dudes have money (in most of the cases) so they can buy all the kicks they want, the young guys, ether get money from the parents or can bearly get via work to buy a pair or two. If you are true to the sneaker game and you are at my age not a lot of things can stop you (may be only a limited edition can :)))

Oh and believe me, I have a mortgage and car payments and bills and schools to pay, but still I can get me 5-6 pairs a year, good enough to make me happy. Yes its not like before I got married, buying everything I like, but still good enough not to make my wife mad or deprive my kids from their needs.

Last edited:
 i agree with your first statement the fact is if they made the shaq attaqs a GR mostly true collectors/ old school sneakerheads woulda only copped em... nowadays kids buying jordans cuz its a fad and dont know **** about the sneaker or who MJ was... its disgusting to me to pay 160 for a pair of shoes that the paint starts chipping after being worn 3 times casually. JB is only profiting due to these new cats ignorance that is all.

Its all about the hype brother, that's what it is, that's why I stopped buying Jordan's, the quality is just horrendous. Its really funny when I see some kid at the mall asking about Jordan 8 or 9 or whatever number from 1 to 14, I am thinking to my self - that kid was probably not even born when MJ was rocking the 8th's and makes me happy what I was there to see all of his years playing.  

I got the email from shoe palace after i called them as well. Is there anyone that bought them from shoe palace that has actually received them or at least received a shipped email with a tracking#?

Orlando-SHAQNOSIS-Final.jpg

They should never release a solid color midsole shaqnosis imo. The colors continuing into the midsole is what makes that shoe so dope.

shoe palace actually charged people too correct?

one thing you dont want is a bad reputation online and these ******* are doing just that

shoe palace actually charged people too correct?

one thing you dont want is a bad reputation online and these ******* are doing just that
Yup, and then they have their nerve to announce they're getting more shaqnosis in.. they haven't even sent the orders out for the first time 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I got the email from shoe palace after i called them as well. Is there anyone that bought them from shoe palace that has actually received them or at least received a shipped email with a tracking#?
I got 'em today, I'm from Seattle though so being on the west coast (like shoe palace) I'll get 'em before most people.

^^i don't own the OG, and didn't back then, but these are really good quality materials.

Size 12 - I just got a email that says they'll be in tomorrow or Saturday and will ship immediately

i didnt get that email and im waiting on a size 12 as well.

so they say saturday? they gonna ship out on saturday? :lol:

shoe palace is a joke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom