Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

After coppin my true sz 11 last week I wore em a bit more in the house and they're slightly tight in the toebox...was able to exchange for an 11.5 today tho...thankfully there sitting at my local fnl and footlocker

shoe palace is tripping.. 
mean.gif
 i'm gonna need that next day shipping when and if they ever get my shoes in 

Damn, I woulda already been on plan B, or C by now, especially with all the deleted tweets shadyness. I hope you guys don't miss the boat on these.

Last edited:
If they don't end up getting their expected shipment, how long will it take to refund? Then you possibly have to wait for it to clear with your bank or credit card.... That's a lot of time to have money tied up and they don't even have the shoes.

Just talked to them again, and they told me they are getting them for sure, and they're in transit.. so as soon as they get them they will be shipped  immediately.

i also was telling them that i think i'm just gonna cancel my order and get them some where else so i don't miss out, but he  guaranteed me that they will be in. 

**** that bro i woulda been give me next day shipping and i wont cancel the order.. thats too long imo 

Just talked to them again, and they told me they are getting them for sure, and they're in transit.. so as soon as they get them they will be shipped immediately.

i also was telling them that i think i'm just gonna cancel my order and get them some where else so i don't miss out, but he 
guaranteed me that they will be in. 

lol just got off the phone as well and he said the same thing. was henry the operators name?

Someone on twitter called Shoepalace out like an hour ago.  Dude responds to Shoepalace's Hyperposite going live tweet with something like "why add sizes when people are still waiting on their shaqnosis?".  They responded by saying there was a train crisis.  The dude then called them out on selling a product they know they don't have and then following up with bad customer service.  Shoepalace responded at least 3 times, but they have since deleted those tweets.  One of them was an apology for something they said couldn't be avoided.  Why delete that tho...pretty weird and strange on their part.  As usual and right on cue.

Hope you guys get your sneakers soon.  

Last edited:
Got both of mine pretty fast from Extra Butter & Reebok.  These weren't as hard to get as the Shaq Attacks.  The pair from Extra Butter was just luck since they posted it on twitter at a random time.  I got the Extra Butter pair before the ones from Reebok which I ordered a day before.

I only buy from the actual Shoe Palace stores but only as a last resort because folks there are very vague about when things drop - kind of random.  The Royal 1's were just there when I walked in after striking out at NiketownSF so you never know with those guys.

Waiting for the new Orlando colorway to drop...

Got both of mine pretty fast from Extra Butter & Reebok.  These weren't as hard to get as the Shaq Attacks.  The pair from Extra Butter was just luck since they posted it on twitter at a random time.  I got the Extra Butter pair before the ones from Reebok which I ordered a day before.

I only buy from the actual Shoe Palace stores but only as a last resort because folks there are very vague about when things drop - kind of random.  The Royal 1's were just there when I walked in after striking out at NiketownSF so you never know with those guys.

Waiting for the new Orlando colorway to drop...
Yea the Attaqs were very limited.  They only released through Reebok.com and boutiques with only 1-2 size runs. 

Wait wait, so I have wide flat feet and have no way of trying these on in person. Are they true to size or a half big ??

Back
Top Bottom