Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Wait wait, so I have wide flat feet and have no way of trying these on in person. Are they true to size or a half big ??

I'm basically an 11 in everything except a 11.5 in kobes bc of a slightly wide foot...I got an 11.5 in these and they fit better than the 11's...also I got an 11 in the attaq's and they measure up the same as the 11.5 shaqnosis...hope that helps

nerd.gif

I had a pair of 9.5 toro IVs that just released, they're heavier than my 13 shaqnosis :lol:

^^
The Diesel is really promoting the Shaqnosis extra hard but he could've left the extra corny 'sneaker tee shirt' at home.

Better make sure your size is there... My size shows on finish line mobile, but I can't add to cart.

It's one thing for SP to take orders and problems occur with shipment, **** happens. But to take the customers money, keep confirming when they'll get their shipment when they're not sure, then deleting tweets, etc... Is very shady and unprofessional.

Some if y'all have some patience man....

Better make sure your size is there... My size shows on finish line mobile, but I can't add to cart.

It's one thing for SP to take orders and problems occur with shipment, **** happens. But to take the customers money, keep confirming when they'll get their shipment when they're not sure, then deleting tweets, etc... Is very shady and unprofessional.

Damb you're right.. my size is done for.. sp definitely has to come through for me now

not many sizes on finishline now.

they really screwed alot of people.

it has nothing to do with rail issues thats bull ****. other online places got their shipments and then restocks.

shoe palace is not legit

i am pretty sure this will not end well. most likely they will cancel the orders

Back
Top Bottom