Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

i had heard 6/19 from the jump, but now KOF has them scheduled on 6/12, might be a mistake though

It's like the Shaqnosis info is on lockdown. I can't find anything anywhere. I've even tweeted reebok, nothing. Still waiting on response from Finishline since pc6401 stated a few posts back it was in there recent catalog

^^
I wouldn't worry too much, they are only a month away. I would like to know what Reebok has in store for next year though.

Just saw shipment of these and they'll definitely be more abundant than the Attaqs. From what I saw, there's going to be GS, PS & TD sizes as well. Kind of wish they went this route with the Attaqs so I could have scooped up a pair for my lady & any future little ones, but these will be copped still...

It's just how Swizz is handling the marketing.  It does make sense.  He releases the Attaq in the OG cw and makes it limited to wet everyone's whistle.  Then, he releases the retro+ cws and everyone jumps all over them because A. They want multiple cws to go with their OG cw or:  B.  They missed out on the OG cw so they have no choice but to pounce all over the retro+ cws.

People like this sneaker though and it will be sought after.  Regardless of production numbers.

My sources cannot confirm the 19th of June. They had the Attaq info like 4 weeks in advance and had quite a few pairs on RD. It might be looking like July.

If anybody hear's anything on the Official Release Date please post up...Just like the Grant Hill 96's, these are on my list...Just like the Grant Hill 96s, these WILL BE COPPED!

Back
Top Bottom