Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Hows the width on those shaqnosis?

All the reebok kickz I got this year are in 10.5, to me, I feel the kamikaze 2s and shaqattaq are like a slidly bigger as a 10.5 but shaqnosis feel a better fit to my feet.maybe its because the extra cushion on the heel, so I'd say they are true to the size.

Quality wise, I'm happy with kamikaze 2 og sonica colorway but not happy at all with the Houston all star weekends, the color bleed to the toe and heel alrdy b4 I took em out of box,
My shaqattaq have pre creases at toe box and I feel the leather is thinner

To me, I say shaqnosis have the best quality from the 4 pairs of reebok Retro shoes I bought this year

Reebok saying limited now or was it always this ?
View media item 469665

According to the store I got both shaqattaq and shaqnosis from ,they cancelled the shaqnossis on him but later they told him he is only getting 7 pairs of shaqnosis. But I also heard buddy of mine still live in China saying unlike shaqattaq, Reebok is releasing shaqnosis there, so i cannot conclude anything that they r or ain't limited in quantities...

Na I dont think they will be limited. Same routine as other reeboks, drop X amount of pairs to see if they sell, Then re-release a month or two later for the demand

Limited huh? Guess i cant wait till they hit sales racks

Thanks for the info sakdogg, thread updated

Just found out my store is scheduled to get these in about 2 weeks. Can't wait, hopefully I can snag 4 pairs. 2 to rock and 2 for my display. :smokin

Just found out my store is scheduled to get these in about 2 weeks. Can't wait, hopefully I can snag 4 pairs. 2 to rock and 2 for my display.
smokin.gif
4 pairs? even for a die-hard sneakerhead that's crazy..  

Moved from the shaq attaqs now I'm here! Lol but seriously July 12 can't come any faster! From reading looks like a GR but the limited crap has me pissed already, I hope it's GR and I hope kids sizes TD I want some for my son as well

The more "limitations" I hear, the less I wish to chase them down.

Guess its a hit or miss for me, either I pick them up or I don't...SMH

They might try to limit the number of 'OG' Black/Whites and flood the market with the clown retro+ colourways they were previewing a while back.

Back
Top Bottom