Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

My mall has 2 sheikhs, finishine, champs, footlocker and a shoe palace so it should be no problem walking in today and getting a pair. Ready to have these on my feet :smokin :smokin :smokin

Well guys, we hit the high point of this thread, happy trails. We may get a comment here and there but nothing but going down hill from here. Lol

It's the same story on all the other threads. Cats need to stop posting about 'why Finishline cancelled their orders' or 'help me, because an Eastbay coupon did not work'. These posts should be discussing the sneaker - not posts about unsuccessful attempts to buy online, etc... It needlessly clutters the thread and makes it difficult to find useful information.

WOW thanks so much grizzlyanimal! i have been wanting these since they came out when i was a kid! major props fam!

I just went on villa to see what was up... tell me why hazelnuts were still in my cart 
laugh.gif
I hate you a little bit in my heart....ruvilla jacked my hazels from my cart like 4 times....sneakergods love you

Last edited:
I just went on villa to see what was up... tell me why hazelnuts were still in my cart 
laugh.gif
I hate you a little bit in my heart....ruvilla jacked my hazels from my cart like 4 times....sneakergods love you
Don't hate me.., they were there, but of course when i went to my cart they vanished.. on villas site if you hover over your cart it shows you what's in there, and it showed them in there, but they really weren't 

Nobody here at my mall in nor cal. FNL the only place getting them today. Gonna try and use these $20 off coupons...

Last edited:
Copped with ease at my fnl...me and one other dude were there...94.99 out the door :pimp:

These fit true for me btw

I am cancelling my order at Eastbay (and I saw this - RBK SHAQNOSIS-BK/WH

STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 07/22/2013), and got them cheaper at YCMC. 
same here! what bs is this? can I still cancel my order (payed via paypal)? Does anybody have experience with this kind of stuff?

same here! what bs is this? can I still cancel my order (payed via paypal)? Does anybody have experience with this kind of stuff?
damn....last time I tried to cancel an order from eastbay, they were some *******, told me they cant, shoes have to be shipped....

that **** takes like 3 business days to get refunded to your paypal account then more if its going back in2 your bank account... your looking at about a week to get your funds back

just got mine from the HOH, no line, no hassle, easy pick up. anybody on the fence go try them on and see them on feet. these are fire

Back
Top Bottom