Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Still FSRs sitting in stores around here and with the FL/FA/Champs Employee Appreciation coming up this week (7/16 & 7/17) these can and will be easily bought for $60.

Last edited:
i hate this kind of thing. Make all the og cws easily attainable, and keep the stupid + color ways to a minimum. Especially reebok, their + color ways on anything hasn't been very impressive lately.

Agreed s dubl. Nike/JB at one point in time were great in making subtle, yet decent Retro+ colourways but damn near all of the 2013 Reebok retro+ colourways are 'clownish'. Sometimes simple, white or black based shoes with different colored accents are better than loud, 'themed' crap.

I'm still shocked at some of the prices ppl are payin for these on eBay...I mean I understand that some locations didnt get em like that but if like 10 stores in KC got em and still have most sizes left I know other larger cities have way more to go around... y not go to your local store and have em shipped to you?? stores still do that I def know finishline still does....I'm guessing that the ppl paying more than 160 for these must be overseas....

Last edited:
They certainly have A LOT of retro+ cws headed our way in the coming months for the Shaqnosis.

that laker colorway with the patent leather looks especially like kmart protege al harrington kicks. what the **** were they thinking?

is it so hard to make magic and laker colorways? follow the og formula or if you wanna go different dont **** them up by slapping patent cheetah skin leather. jesus. niketalkers photoshopping could come up with better versions... lol

FL sent an email for backorder as well, and YCMC is still pending, so no shipping goodness info for now.

I'm still shocked at some of the prices ppl are payin for these on eBay...I mean I understand that some locations didnt get em like that but if like 10 stores in KC got em and still have most sizes left I know other larger cities have way more to go around... y not go to your local store and have em shipped to you?? stores still do that I def know finishline still does....I'm guessing that the ppl paying more than 160 for these must be overseas....
you're probably guessing right. In Europe the release date is set for August so people are getting impatient. But in this case, with a little research, one should have been able to get them from one of the many online stores for retail. (although not all of them ship to Europe)

Last edited:
Soon as I saw that they backordered, I called and cancelled the order.  Got mine off oneness boutique pay 130$ but damn they shipped immediately...
same here! (I only paid 120$ though)  btw thanks to the guy who posted the link.

Last edited:
^^
Thanks for the PS. I actually had to pull up a pic of the OG colourway to see what the differences were though. Guess the inverse colourblocking doesn't work to well on this shoe based on the design.

sick.gif

I doubt they'd release the reverse version. Way to close to the regular version.

Back
Top Bottom