Reed vs Polamalu

ED REED!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I know that my Lens is Biased, but Ed Reed is one of, if not THE best defensive playmaker of all-time.

Missed damn near half the season this year and still lead the league in INT's.

I can't argue against those that say Troy, but Reed has more impressive personal accolades.

One of? MOST DEFINITELY. The best best defensive playmaker of all time? HELL NO! I know you said "if", but hell no. NOT EVEN TOP 10

I know that my Lens is Biased, but Ed Reed is one of, if not THE best defensive playmaker of all-time.

I can't argue against those that say Troy, but Reed has more impressive personal accolades.

One of? MOST DEFINITELY. The best best defensive playmaker of all time? HELL NO! I know you said "if", but hell no. NOT EVEN TOP 10

Originally Posted by Greezee

^
laugh.gif
 Do everyone a favor and leave the Sports Forum, and never return.

^
laugh.gif

but Ed Reed is one of, if not THE best defensive playmaker of all-time. 

NOT EVEN TOP 10
Could you list out those 10 other dudes ahead of him please?  Thanks. 

NOT EVEN TOP 10

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

^
laugh.gif

What's so
laugh.gif
? Ed Reed isn't a top 10 DEFENSIVE PLAYMAKER OF ALL TIME. He isn't. He is VERY good but not a top 10 playmaker of all time. You don't know football.
I feel sorry for your mother.

^
laugh.gif

What's so
laugh.gif
? Ed Reed isn't a top 10 DEFENSIVE PLAYMAKER OF ALL TIME. He isn't. He is VERY good but not a top 10 playmaker of all time. You don't know football.

Originally Posted by CP1708

NOT EVEN TOP 10

Dude said playmaker. Here is a possible list in no order except for #1

1.Lawrence Taylor
2.Deion Sanders
3.Ronnie Lott
4.Ray Lewis
5.Junior
6.Mike Singletary
7.Rod Woodson
8.Youngblood
9.Reggie White
10.Richard Dent

You're welcome.

Originally Posted by CP1708

NOT EVEN TOP 10

Dude said playmaker. Here is a possible list in no order except for #1

1.Lawrence Taylor
2.Deion Sanders
3.Ronnie Lott
4.Ray Lewis
5.Junior
6.Mike Singletary
7.Rod Woodson
8.Youngblood
9.Reggie White
10.Richard Dent

You're welcome.

^
laugh.gif

What's so
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You don't even have to name 10, name 5.

^
laugh.gif

What's so
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You don't even have to name 10, name 5.

laugh.gif
How are you gonna say he's "most definitely" one of the best playmakers of all-time...then say there's no way in hell he's top 10?

He's tied with Darren Sharper w/13 TD's and only Deion, Ronde Barber and Rod Woodson have scored more.
Deion and Woodson both played 17 seasons, while Barber and Sharper just finished their 14th. Ed just finished his 9th.
Reed is also the first person in NFL history to return an interception, punt, blocked punt, and fumble for a touchdown

C'mon son.

laugh.gif
How are you gonna say he's "most definitely" one of the best playmakers of all-time...then say there's no way in hell he's top 10?

He's tied with Darren Sharper w/13 TD's and only Deion, Ronde Barber and Rod Woodson have scored more.
Deion and Woodson both played 17 seasons, while Barber and Sharper just finished their 14th. Ed just finished his 9th.
Reed is also the first person in NFL history to return an interception, punt, blocked punt, and fumble for a touchdown

C'mon son.

Back
Top Bottom