regarding NT member Al Audi EDIT-Update!

Get well soon bro. I just found out today! I haven't been active on the forums for quite some time and come to this. I wish u a speedy recovery and as someone asked.... does family need anything? Could we start a fund?

Stay up and get better fambz .. Remember that curiosity on charity thread over the holidays.. Good peeps!

Wow.....

Hoping for a safe and speedy full recovery.

Is there a way we can get him an NT get well card?

Gotta look out for our own.

Last edited:
Wow, that really sucks.

Here's hoping for as much recovery as possible. Sounds like it will be a tough road but I'm sure he's up for the challenge.

frown.gif

sad news fam

Smh I've seen people swerving into lanes a few times, pisses me off.

I really hope he fully recovers.

Damn man, seems like a cool dude too. ******* drunk drivers, scums of the earth. Anyways, hope he makes a speedy recovery. This situation is sad and completely avoidable, hope the drunk driver gets time.

Well wishes for a speedy recovery and keeping AI Audi in our thoughts and prayers are a good start but IMHO that is not enough.
AI Audi is one of our own, and I feel as a community we have to do what we can to step in and help him and his family deal with this tough situation.

I have just set up a GoFundMe campaign to help cover some of the medical costs that he will surely incur.

It will be set up so that he or one of his family members will be the one to withdraw the money ...not me.
I am not on Facebook or Twitter so if you guys could spread the word over those social media sites it would help out.

bwood056 bwood056 If you could please PM me so I can get some more details to put into the campaign page, and so I can coordinate with you with getting his or his family's info. Also if you could put the GoFundMe link in the OP it would help.

We are very good at raising money for good causes. This imo is a good cause. The goal is set at $2000. I just now donated the 1st $25
I hope we can reach our goal and really make a difference in one of our fellow member's life.

Last edited:
Always saw him posting in the Stay in Shape thread. I'm hoping that passion for health helps speed up his recovery. Sending you well wishes.

So sad. Did any media outlets in Connecticut pick up on this story? Sucks about the medical costs due to some idiot drinking/driving. Hopefully Al will make a full recovery and sue the **** outta the other driver.

Get well soon fam

I'll never understand these losers driving drunk and putting everyone else at risk

Back
Top Bottom