Reggie Miller is not a first ballot Hall of Famer

I don't know - as much as I loved watching Reggie play I'm not sure he should be a 1st ballot hall of famer. It's described like that because it should be something special - reserved for the best of the best.

There's no doubt Reggie should be in the Hall - but I don't think this is any knock on his abilities.

it's ridiculous that voters actually sit down and think"is he a first ballot hall of famer?" instead of "is he a hall of fame basketball player?"

watch ray allen gets in on the first one.

it's ridiculous that voters actually sit down and think"is he a first ballot hall of famer?" instead of "is he a hall of fame basketball player?"

He's not even first in 3-point shots made, so why should he be? LOL

Seriously, as the face of a franchise for almost 2 decades he deserves induction, no doubt, but on the first ballot is where it gets debatable.

He's not even first in 3-point shots made, so why should he be? LOL

Seriously, as the face of a franchise for almost 2 decades he deserves induction, no doubt, but on the first ballot is where it gets debatable.

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

He'll end up getting in... But its still dissapointing that he wasn't 1st ballot.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Ray allen got da hardware.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ray allen has the hardware because he bounced and played with 2 hall of famers

ray allen has the hardware because he bounced and played with 2 hall of famers

Back
Top Bottom