Reggie Miller is not a first ballot Hall of Famer

being named one of the 15 best basketball players on the planet. no biggy.

Him only being among the 15 best basketball players AT HIS PEAK: Best believe it's a biggy when it comes to HOF.

If Adrian Dantley isn't a hall of famer, Reggie Miller is definitely not a first ballot hall of famer.

Him only being among the 15 best basketball players AT HIS PEAK: Best believe it's a biggy when it comes to HOF.

If Adrian Dantley isn't a hall of famer, Reggie Miller is definitely not a first ballot hall of famer.

Hall of fame got this one wrong... not only do you take into consideration everything he did in the NBA.. but also when he left UCLA, one of the most storied programs ever, he was the 2nd all time scorer in school history..

Hall of fame got this one wrong... not only do you take into consideration everything he did in the NBA.. but also when he left UCLA, one of the most storied programs ever, he was the 2nd all time scorer in school history..

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Reggie miller used to be my favorite player and i was the biggest pacer fan.
but he was in his prime during Jordans reign of terror in the east.

no one could eat. NO ONE.

so... u know how can u be HOF by NOT reaching the finals?

i love dude, but he didnt do anything too awesome.
3s sure..... but he always took an L when i was wearing his jersey.
THIS - 2nd ballot - he was nasty regardless

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Reggie miller used to be my favorite player and i was the biggest pacer fan.
but he was in his prime during Jordans reign of terror in the east.

no one could eat. NO ONE.

so... u know how can u be HOF by NOT reaching the finals?

i love dude, but he didnt do anything too awesome.
3s sure..... but he always took an L when i was wearing his jersey.
THIS - 2nd ballot - he was nasty regardless

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

If a few All-NBA 3rd teams indicates HOF level of play, I'm looking forward to Derrick Coleman's induction.

Reggie Miller hit some big shots in the early rounds of the playoffs, but overall he didn't elevate his game come playoff time. Miller shot 44.9% FG during the playoffs compared to 47.1% FG in the regular season.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

If a few All-NBA 3rd teams indicates HOF level of play, I'm looking forward to Derrick Coleman's induction.

Reggie Miller hit some big shots in the early rounds of the playoffs, but overall he didn't elevate his game come playoff time. Miller shot 44.9% FG during the playoffs compared to 47.1% FG in the regular season.

If Reggie Miller was a 1st ballot Hall of Famer they would have put him in plain and simple! He had no off the field instances to keep him out his first year such as Michael Irvin.

If Reggie Miller was a 1st ballot Hall of Famer they would have put him in plain and simple! He had no off the field instances to keep him out his first year such as Michael Irvin.

What a joke!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

*@@@@$!% voters who like to play "god" of the Hall of Fame.. The question is does the person belong in the hall? Yes or No?

If yes then you vote him in first chance. And Reggie clearly belongs in the Hall. Just vote yes.

These things are now just a joke.. But baseball is by far the worst. They never have had a unanimous first ballot which is ridiculous. Just vote yes for the damn guy and stop wasting people's time.

Back
Top Bottom