Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

kneehigh.jpg

u should've listened to Dave Chappelle and Q-Tip

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

I did go to the clinic,they just to a urine sample and said that they would have the results Friday.

It's like an aids test whats the results, NOT POSITIVE
pimp.gif

I did go to the clinic,they just to a urine sample and said that they would have the results Friday.

It's like an aids test whats the results, NOT POSITIVE
pimp.gif

i got a yeast infection from head before. my penis head and urethra was hurting but the doctor gave me this cream and it went away.

i got a yeast infection from head before. my penis head and urethra was hurting but the doctor gave me this cream and it went away.

Do I have to get the prescription first to get the doxycycline or can I just go to a Walgreens and buy it over the counter?

Definitely prescription. Take one pill twice a day, for 10 days.

Do I have to get the prescription first to get the doxycycline or can I just go to a Walgreens and buy it over the counter?

Definitely prescription. Take one pill twice a day, for 10 days.

Smashing **%+ unwrapped is playing Russian Roulette man. You lucky if you get away, bad luck if you catch something curable, and $$+++% if you catch dat aids/herps/hpv. If you catch the latter you can kiss your casual sex life good bye. Why do ya'll take that risk?

Smashing **%+ unwrapped is playing Russian Roulette man. You lucky if you get away, bad luck if you catch something curable, and $$+++% if you catch dat aids/herps/hpv. If you catch the latter you can kiss your casual sex life good bye. Why do ya'll take that risk?

Originally Posted by rjones416

sick.gif

You guys share everything on here, don't you?

Originally Posted by rjones416

sick.gif

You guys share everything on here, don't you?

Yesterday while I was on campus I felt like a walking virus, the feeling was horrible.
Im ready to hear the results and then make my next move.

Yesterday while I was on campus I felt like a walking virus, the feeling was horrible.
Im ready to hear the results and then make my next move.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You can catch some %+*$ from a chick giving head.
Unless you dudes gettin head w/ condoms on.

%+*$ is a crap shoot every time you lay down w/ ANY broad.

From pregnancy to disease...anything can go wrong.
thats how a lot of dudes be catching stuff. Getting head cuz they think since its not in the couch its all good

VaginaCouch-thumb.jpg

I've never found a more appropriate picture IN MY LIFE.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You can catch some %+*$ from a chick giving head.
Unless you dudes gettin head w/ condoms on.

%+*$ is a crap shoot every time you lay down w/ ANY broad.

From pregnancy to disease...anything can go wrong.
thats how a lot of dudes be catching stuff. Getting head cuz they think since its not in the couch its all good

VaginaCouch-thumb.jpg

I've never found a more appropriate picture IN MY LIFE.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

real talk... if ur having sex like most of NT portrays... ur gunna catch sumthin, condom or not... its inevitable
30t6p3b.gif

keep ur head up OP as long as its not Hepatitis or HIV its nuthin most of us havent contracted at one time or another... fml

cant believe this is the way our government tries to control the population...

real talk... if ur having sex like most of NT portrays... ur gunna catch sumthin, condom or not... its inevitable
30t6p3b.gif

keep ur head up OP as long as its not Hepatitis or HIV its nuthin most of us havent contracted at one time or another... fml

cant believe this is the way our government tries to control the population...

Back
Top Bottom