Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

Been feeling bad all day, I just went beastmode on a workout and feel somewhat better mentally.
The thing still burns a little little bit.

Been feeling bad all day, I just went beastmode on a workout and feel somewhat better mentally.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You can catch some %+*$ from a chick giving head.
Unless you dudes gettin head w/ condoms on.

%+*$ is a crap shoot every time you lay down w/ ANY broad.

From pregnancy to disease...anything can go wrong.
thats how a lot of dudes be catching stuff. Getting head cuz they think since its not in the couch its all good

VaginaCouch-thumb.jpg

I've never found a more appropriate picture IN MY LIFE.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you a damn fool

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You can catch some %+*$ from a chick giving head.
Unless you dudes gettin head w/ condoms on.

%+*$ is a crap shoot every time you lay down w/ ANY broad.

From pregnancy to disease...anything can go wrong.
thats how a lot of dudes be catching stuff. Getting head cuz they think since its not in the couch its all good

VaginaCouch-thumb.jpg

I've never found a more appropriate picture IN MY LIFE.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you a damn fool

Originally Posted by Money Making A

Originally Posted by rjones416

i got a yeast infection from head before. my penis head and urethra was hurting but the doctor gave me this cream and it went away.

sick.gif

How did the yeast get to your penis if you received head?

Originally Posted by Money Making A

i got a yeast infection from head before. my penis head and urethra was hurting but the doctor gave me this cream and it went away.

sick.gif

How did the yeast get to your penis if you received head?

I'm tellin you man. Probably just a UTI. I see it a lot (work at a clinic). Only thing that gets ms tho is the constant burn... Is it like a burn burn, or a burn like you gotta piss real bad? And btw: yea you'll need a script from the doc for that med.

I'm tellin you man. Probably just a UTI. I see it a lot (work at a clinic). Only thing that gets ms tho is the constant burn... Is it like a burn burn, or a burn like you gotta piss real bad? And btw: yea you'll need a script from the doc for that med.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

sick.gif

You guys share everything on here, don't you?

NT family

sick.gif

NT family

Originally Posted by Al Audi

sick.gif

NT family

that is true no matter what you will always get a answer, site full of men majority that is just ask. im pretty sure some one here has been threw it or can give helpful advice
pimp.gif
  NT family
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

sick.gif

NT family

that is true no matter what you will always get a answer, site full of men majority that is just ask. im pretty sure some one here has been threw it or can give helpful advice
pimp.gif
  NT family
smokin.gif

THIS RIGHT HERE IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I QUIT DRINKING. Couple times waking up the next day thinking I caught something, or that I might have a little feller runnin around.
Do yourself a favor and go get checked up ASAP.

THIS RIGHT HERE IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I QUIT DRINKING. Couple times waking up the next day thinking I caught something, or that I might have a little feller runnin around.
Do yourself a favor and go get checked up ASAP.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Funny how you keep calling it your "thing" or "the thing". Hopefully thingy didn't drip any drippage on the weight equipment while you were beasting, don't want to spread it to others now.

Back
Top Bottom