Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Been feeling bad all day, I just went beastmode on a workout and feel somewhat better mentally.
The thing still burns a little little bit.

Funny how you keep calling it your "thing" or "the thing". Hopefully thingy didn't drip any drippage on the weight equipment while you were beasting, don't want to spread it to others now.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

Originally Posted by do work son

179616_184983001524235_100000376101049_515807_7006995_n.jpg

rip OP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
 Not even funny. I bet if shoes were switched you would not be laughing at this matter. You would be all   " 
sick.gif
  what is coming out of my johnny
frown.gif
, it burns too, Oh Em Gee
mad.gif
 that broad from last night infected me
eek.gif
 Oh Em Gee do I go and tell NikeTalk everything
embarassed.gif
 or should I see a real Doctor and get my Johnny Boy fixed ASAP
ohwell.gif
?

if shoes were switched, i'd be more upset with myself for not strapping up. and had this happened to me id go straight to a doctor, not to NT

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

Originally Posted by do work son

179616_184983001524235_100000376101049_515807_7006995_n.jpg

rip OP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
 Not even funny. I bet if shoes were switched you would not be laughing at this matter. You would be all   " 
sick.gif
  what is coming out of my johnny
frown.gif
, it burns too, Oh Em Gee
mad.gif
 that broad from last night infected me
eek.gif
 Oh Em Gee do I go and tell NikeTalk everything
embarassed.gif
 or should I see a real Doctor and get my Johnny Boy fixed ASAP
ohwell.gif
?

if shoes were switched, i'd be more upset with myself for not strapping up. and had this happened to me id go straight to a doctor, not to NT

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by rjones416

i got a yeast infection from head before. my penis head and urethra was hurting but the doctor gave me this cream and it went away.
sick.gif

You guys share everything on here, don't you?

NT family

pimp.gif

I'll pray for you OP.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by rjones416

i got a yeast infection from head before. my penis head and urethra was hurting but the doctor gave me this cream and it went away.
sick.gif

You guys share everything on here, don't you?

NT family

pimp.gif

I'll pray for you OP.

damn homie 
frown.gif
but
laugh.gif
..just drink cranberry juice until u get ya results on Friday..

damn homie 
frown.gif
but
laugh.gif
..just drink cranberry juice until u get ya results on Friday..

Getting burned is no laughing matter.

However you probably just got the clap BUT old girl probably gave you HPV if you didn't have it already. Any broad loose enough to set you on fire probably has it already. Good news most men don't show symptoms.

However if she also dropped the Herp on you
frown.gif

Crazy thing the test you took more than likely isn't for Herpes or HPV so you will stop burning but you never won't know about those two until they show up.

I know it sounds lame but even strapping up you can't be out here acquiring bodies randomly.

Also broads in the DFW are EXTRA foul you gots to be extra careful.

However you probably just got the clap BUT old girl probably gave you HPV if you didn't have it already. Any broad loose enough to set you on fire probably has it already. Good news most men don't show symptoms.

frown.gif

Crazy thing the test you took more than likely isn't for Herpes or HPV so you will stop burning but you never won't know about those two until they show up.

I know it sounds lame but even strapping up you can't be out here acquiring bodies randomly.

i know one of you dudes added her on fb. post more pics of her so we know who to stay away from

i know one of you dudes added her on fb. post more pics of her so we know who to stay away from

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

frown.gif

Chuuch!

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

frown.gif

Chuuch!

Back
Top Bottom