Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

after this and you get that cleared up. I suggest you chill out and find a good girl/wifey.

One scare is enough to have you fall back completely. Some dudes dont learn...I hope what everyone said in here will

##!$ is real out here... These girls are burning on purpose & they know they got it...Like someone else said thats why there is all these wild STI's/STD's out nowadays that nobody has even heard of. Combinations of stuff
sick.gif

after this and you get that cleared up. I suggest you chill out and find a good girl/wifey.

One scare is enough to have you fall back completely. Some dudes dont learn...I hope what everyone said in here will

##!$ is real out here... These girls are burning on purpose & they know they got it...Like someone else said thats why there is all these wild STI's/STD's out nowadays that nobody has even heard of. Combinations of stuff
sick.gif

dont worry too much man, i had the same symptoms as you just last week,
peeing a lot, a lil burn sometime, clear liquid filling the tip, went to the doctors, they gave me an antibiotic for an

UTI and tested me for STD's piss in the cup and the painful swab
sick.gif
..got my results yesterday and they were negative
pimp.gif
. So probably just a UTI or something    

dont worry too much man, i had the same symptoms as you just last week,
peeing a lot, a lil burn sometime, clear liquid filling the tip, went to the doctors, they gave me an antibiotic for an

UTI and tested me for STD's piss in the cup and the painful swab
sick.gif
..got my results yesterday and they were negative
pimp.gif
. So probably just a UTI or something    

Can't you just set up an appointment with your regular doctor to get tested for everything or does it have to be at a clinic?

Can't you just set up an appointment with your regular doctor to get tested for everything or does it have to be at a clinic?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Looking to get checked out too, fam?

Looking to get checked out too, fam?

Its 2011. WHY ARE YOU DUDES STILL MAKING THESE KINDS OF DECISIONS?

OP I know you're smarter. Go get checked out and hope its not something that is permanent.

But for real, you dudes gotta stop doing this.

OP I know you're smarter. Go get checked out and hope its not something that is permanent.

Yes, you can get tested with your GP.

UTIs =/= STI.  Them bishes suck.  But you can just pop into minute clinic, piss in a cup and it's just a dip test so you can be in and out in 10 minutes feeling good. 

Yes, you can get tested with your GP.

UTIs =/= STI.  Them bishes suck.  But you can just pop into minute clinic, piss in a cup and it's just a dip test so you can be in and out in 10 minutes feeling good. 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

It could be 1998 or 2015 it don't matter 
laugh.gif

Their will always be dudes who get weak minded whenever the P is offered to them 

It could be 1998 or 2015 it don't matter 
laugh.gif

Their will always be dudes who get weak minded whenever the P is offered to them 

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

So I met this one chick 4 weeks ago at a club and smashed the same night. I was so gone that I forgot to strap up.

aljiaa.jpg

Nah, I had a few "f' it go raw moments" I've lived and learned...but in the end it wasn't worth the risk
Having clean STD results in 2011 is a good feeling, always strap up.... clean bill
of health and clear conscious is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Go get that checked out and cleaned up and for now on buy a fresh box Magnums before you head out
buying a new box ensures you'll use them and not waste money for the night. Well at least for me.
NEVER BUY corner store condoms without a box.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

So I met this one chick 4 weeks ago at a club and smashed the same night. I was so gone that I forgot to strap up.

aljiaa.jpg

Nah, I had a few "f' it go raw moments" I've lived and learned...but in the end it wasn't worth the risk
Having clean STD results in 2011 is a good feeling, always strap up.... clean bill
of health and clear conscious is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Go get that checked out and cleaned up and for now on buy a fresh box Magnums before you head out
buying a new box ensures you'll use them and not waste money for the night. Well at least for me.
NEVER BUY corner store condoms without a box.

but it doesn't feel as good. 

Back
Top Bottom