Relationship advice....anger depression

mr z

Supporter
I have a quick question about my current girlfriend. For some reason she has this real dark and angry aura about her. It’s weird bc she is typically in really good spirits and you can’t tell that she is this dark depressed person but it always comes out. For instance, she will say and do the most evil things. It has become apparent to me that something very wicked has happened to her in the past. I try to talk to her about what’s wrong but she never opens up. She always says it’s not me but she doesn’t want to talk about it. It’s become apparent to me that our relationship will be ending but I feel horrible not helping her. It’s also clear that everyone else in her life previously just gave up and bounced. Idk what to do. She has been to psychiatrists. Should I keep trying to reach out to her? How do I do so? Should I feel guilty for wanting out?

I know people like this, and don't get lost in your brain trying to figure her out. I get that you want to help her but don't let yourself get stuck in that sinkhole. Stay in your own spirits and let her learn from you not vice versa.

I have a quick question about my current girlfriend. For some reason she has this real dark and angry aura about her. It’s weird bc she is typically in really good spirits and you can’t tell that she is this dark depressed person but it always comes out. For instance, she will say and do the most evil things. It has become apparent to me that something very wicked has happened to her in the past. I try to talk to her about what’s wrong but she never opens up. She always says it’s not me but she doesn’t want to talk about it. It’s become apparent to me that our relationship will be ending but I feel horrible not helping her. It’s also clear that everyone else in her life previously just gave up and bounced. Idk what to do. She has been to psychiatrists. Should I keep trying to reach out to her? How do I do so? Should I feel guilty for wanting out?

Don't feel guilty.

You already tried to reach out and she rebuffed you.

Just bounce on her. It will only get worse from here.

It's not your fault that everyone else in her life saw the light and dipped.

How long you been with this Byrd?

Me personally I would dip. But If you really care about her make her read this
3110E3C1-E78E-4203-89A9-601D8EE4442B.jpeg

you’re surprising by her rapid mood swings, her being irrational, petty, angry, and mean. seriously? that’s ALL females. haven’t you ever been with a female in your whole life?!

The 4 agreements definitely crossed my mind. I read it around this time last year, probably need to read it again. I had a big problem taking things personally, this book helped put things into perspective.

Nah this is on a different level. Definitely not typical female attitude, stuntman mike

i’m just messing around man. didn’t even read your whole post. google these two cluster b personality disorders: borderline and histrionic. notoriously difficult to treat and damn near impossible to for a long-lasting bond with. good luck.

Tell her that you will always be there for her even if your relationship ends. You have to let her know that she can trust you and want the best for her.

I agree you should leave.. some people just get stuck in this negative cycle in their head.

Last edited:

Gotta read this book a couple of times for it to sink.
I know people like this, and don't get lost in your brain trying to figure her out. I get that you want to help her but don't let yourself get stuck in that sinkhole. Stay in your own spirits and let her learn from you not vice versa.

When you show emotional support rather informational, you save hella drama and end up having great sects

Was actually reading the original post and thought to recommend The Mastery of Love to OP.

All you can do is your part fam. Can’t allow yourself to become inundated with what someone else is dealing with.

Op she was probably molested at a young age and doesn't want to talk about it.

This is territory you don't want to go down, just kindly leave her. It wasn't her fault but it's something that probably still eating inside of her till this day.

I've come across many females with that behavior you mention and they usally open up and tell me about thier past.

Op she was probably molested at a young age and doesn't want to talk about it.

This is territory you don't want to go down, just kindly leave her. It wasn't her fault but it's something that probably still eating inside of her till this day.

I've come across many females with that behavior you mention and they usally open up and tell me about thier past.

This.

Back
Top Bottom