Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

Originally Posted by nightruans

smh they sold out of the blue ones, i got the white pair size 9.5, Niketown literally had zero sizes
u know how many of the white they had in 9.5???

smh they sold out of the blue ones, i got the white pair size 9.5, Niketown literally had zero sizes
u know how many of the white they had in 9.5???

Got my blue one. One of the best perks of working at niketown. My 5th floor manager daryl had one saved for me. Will go home later and take pics after my shift.

Got my blue one. One of the best perks of working at niketown. My 5th floor manager daryl had one saved for me. Will go home later and take pics after my shift.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Ntny just opened.. they shipment @@%%!@ up.. but its coming in today.. if anyone wants come to the store.. they have some sizes for now.
yea tell me about it!!!!!!!....thats sum bs had my sis go 4me and they only had the black knicks up too 9.5 and they sold out only had 8.5 left!!!......how was the size run on the white knicks???

They said the quantities were limited in this order: Away, Home, PR, Cuse.. you have to remember they came out and told us the shipment was delayed.. so they are getting more pairs.. they took people names down.. I'm waiting for size 10 in the away.. it looked like they had maybe 7/8 pairs of the white.

Ntny just opened.. they shipment @@%%!@ up.. but its coming in today.. if anyone wants come to the store.. they have some sizes for now.
yea tell me about it!!!!!!!....thats sum bs had my sis go 4me and they only had the black knicks up too 9.5 and they sold out only had 8.5 left!!!......how was the size run on the white knicks???

They said the quantities were limited in this order: Away, Home, PR, Cuse.. you have to remember they came out and told us the shipment was delayed.. so they are getting more pairs.. they took people names down.. I'm waiting for size 10 in the away.. it looked like they had maybe 7/8 pairs of the white.

Yo I was just on line.. what spot was you?
it wasnt me standing in line, im in ATL.... my boy waited he was like 10 11 or 12 in line, when are those blue ones coming?

it wasnt me standing in line, im in ATL.... my boy waited he was like 10 11 or 12 in line, when are those blue ones coming?

Idk. They said shipment supposed* to come in at ten.. so imma wait around a little. Idc, they got my name down.. I just hope it all works out.

Idk. They said shipment supposed* to come in at ten.. so imma wait around a little. Idc, they got my name down.. I just hope it all works out.

Yea guys don't go nowhere if your still in the area stick around they should be coming in soon and then we just gotta process them and sell them. From my understanding more of the blue ones are coming in.

Yea guys don't go nowhere if your still in the area stick around they should be coming in soon and then we just gotta process them and sell them. From my understanding more of the blue ones are coming in.

I'm a few blocks away in the Metlife building, was going to walk up but not worth it now

Thanks!

I'm a few blocks away in the Metlife building, was going to walk up but not worth it now

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

What floor you on? I'm on 5 killing time. Lol.

wow 7/8 pairs total???..........i wonder what the numbers of ther total shipment for all colors are suppose to be???......seems like the blk/blue might be more limited???......i was wondering why my sis had said she put here name down on a list she didnt explain too me that they didnt receive the whole shipment 

wow 7/8 pairs total???..........i wonder what the numbers of ther total shipment for all colors are suppose to be???......seems like the blk/blue might be more limited???......i was wondering why my sis had said she put here name down on a list she didnt explain too me that they didnt receive the whole shipment 

I'm in stock room waiting for the shipment by any chance do u see a skinny Asian chick. She works on the 5th floor but Idk if she works today if u spot her let me know she owe me money lol

Back
Top Bottom