Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

I think i saw on kixandthecity that they might be releasing the 3 different colors at different times. I think today's release is black/white only

I think i saw on kixandthecity that they might be releasing the 3 different colors at different times. I think today's release is black/white only

im actually feelin those blue/oranges and the all blacks
whyd they have to limit them
ohwell.gif

Just got my pair. My HOH said they only got 18 pairs? There was three of us that bought them right when they opened. They look real nice thinking if I shoulda grabbed another pair

Just got my pair. My HOH said they only got 18 pairs? There was three of us that bought them right when they opened. They look real nice thinking if I shoulda grabbed another pair

^nice.

The only thing I see a problem to this shoe is the heel where the air unit is exposed and the heel is split into two. Not to sure how that would hold up

^nice.

The only thing I see a problem to this shoe is the heel where the air unit is exposed and the heel is split into two. Not to sure how that would hold up

Roomy yet true to size, incredible ankle support and super grippy soles. Worthy purchase IMO. Cant wait to hoop in them.

Roomy yet true to size, incredible ankle support and super grippy soles. Worthy purchase IMO. Cant wait to hoop in them.

So i'm guessing these won't be on NDC either? great! Force to go to ebay where people have FSR's

So i'm guessing these won't be on NDC either? great! Force to go to ebay where people have FSR's

2.jpg

2.jpg

Got my pair today as soon as HOH opened on 125th Street They said they only had 18 pairs for sale total when it first opened. I'm Satisfied with my pair , great looking shoe!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom