Remaining faithful

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

The satisfaction of smashing the 2 women will last a few hours..But the pain of your girl dumping you if she found out will last much longer. Plus, when a person wants to cheat, they'll do it without asking for reassurance that they should..the fact that you're asking us tells me that deep down you know it's not worth the risk.

STDS/HIV/AIDS + Emotional pain is FOR LIFE.

Too many female threads without pics now a days.. Back in the day they wouldn't even get entertained of the thread was picless

Bro I did my dirt in a time of weakness and that was years ago and it almost cost me my relationship...good thing I was able to patch the pieces together again...I'm not gonna sit here and act like I'm an exception or like there is actually a man who is, temptation is present all the time...there are women whom you'll find more physically attractive than the one you are with, you just have to be strong enough to hold off that urge, no man is immune to that.

Yes you shouldn't commit to every woman you come across, that's why you date, that's all dating is, shopping around fr that special someone, a woman you date can't hold you accountable if you date other women, but the second you put that stamp of a relationship on someone, you should be committed and it doesn't matter if you are married or not.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Stopped reading right there
Lol you the same dude who was talking about it aint worth the "hurt" he gonna have when she leave him. This dude is asking strangers whether he should cheat on his girl and you there thinking he cares about her. Go listen to some Drake boi 

indifferent.gif
I don't listen to Drake..You're the same dude that said "Get it out of your system" as if every human has a bottle of cheating in their body that needs to be emptied before they can be fully faithful..According to you, unless you plan on marrying someone, you don't need to stay faithful to them..If he's not gonna marry this chick, why should he stay with her just to cheat on her? He can easily dump her and just pipe every girl he wants to. You're coming off like a dude that got played in the past and is trying to get revenge on women.
Na never got played, and never had to take anything out on women. Like I said never cheated, and if you don't see a future with someone why would you stick to only them? You saying he can easily dump her as if she an object though 
laugh.gif
. I been said the best thing for him to do is keep it real, and just acknowledge she aint the one for him. But either way he gonna do what he gonna do it aint that deep you dudes over here getting righteous, as if dude is about to abandon his family. He aint a one woman man, if he thinks he cares about her yet wants to be with others. Some dudes aint ready to settle down, that's what's in his system, lust. You eventually grow up and learn to truly care for a woman, or you find a girl you truly care for and realize you never really did before. I'm bout to go enjoy this whether though. Everyone in here just needs to live life word to OP, stop putting these rules on y'all selves and enjoy the erf 

The point I'm trying to make is: A GOOD chick is harder to find than a girl that is DTF...Idk if OP's girl is worth being in a serious relationship with, but if she is, him losing her just to get laid is dumb..How many threads are made on NT yearly about a guy's girl cheating on him? Or him catching her calling her ex behind their back? Or finding out she was having trains ran on her 2 years ago? There are VERY few good chicks left on this earth, so assuming OPs girl isn't a ho turned housewife, it's not worth it for him to pass her up just to get some easy P..If somewhere down the line they break up, then he can get some guilt free P without worrying about the consequences

Originally Posted by pip777

BRB.........gotta do a system restore.
You wylin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Regis

How you goin to come in here and not post pics?

Truth is, you soundin like a simp.

Got dudes reinstallin chrome.

Keep it real, you aint even gettin dome.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Too much
Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Kramer

If your gonna cheat break up wit your girl first, you don't love her much anyways if you do cheat. Stay strong monster
Of course this is definitely true. A lot of dudes confuse being comfortable, with love. If you cheat she definitely isn't the one, but hey majority won't be. And it isn't about "getting it out your system" it's about being true to yourself. Sure every man looks at other women, but if you genuinely want to be with other woman, you doing yourself wrong because you're settling. Again commitments the biggest thing you can give a woman, it's immature to think you suppose to treat every female like your wife. That would make actual commitment meaningless, when you giving your heart out you taken the chance of it being broken that goes for man and woman. It ain't that deep, you move on. People break up over multiple reasons, mainly cause they should have never tried to commit to each other in the first place. Cheating is just another one of those things, it don't make you satan and it isn't anymore wrong than a lot of @%!! you can do to a person. Y'all watch to much movies, or y'all focusing on one part of the bible a little too hard
What in the hell are you talking about like seriously 
grin.gif
I actually understood everything he said. A lengthy paragraph but not complicated at all.

I think some of yall just need to accept everyone isn't going to have the same views as you on certain issues. So instead of judging, mocking, and criticizing them deal with it and provide your opinion in a mature way. A few off yall seem to have gotten outraged quickly over this issue and simply can't cope with this fact of life. Ironic some of yall are saying grow up and then coming back in here with these immature attacks. Nobody will listen to you with that type of condescending judgmental attitude.

Random, meaningless sex is fine. Just dont get emotionally involved with these other people. 

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Random, meaningless sex is fine. Just dont get emotionally involved with these other people. 

So if your shorty sucks off another dude, no emotional attachment, you cool with it?...I see..

If she does that, shes no longer my shortie, but can possibly stay on board as a bed partner, activity partner, or whatever other role I see fit. So doesnt really affect me from that point on.

Everyone's personal constitution varys. I hold my significant others to a certain standard, and trust that she holds herself to one similar. If she violates that..so be it.. her and I arent bound by blood. She's simply bumped down a few notches, and the fomula takes a different shape, as one of the elements has devolved. Conversely, if I violate, I understand that I could be out as well.

Its a balancing act, and about knowledge of self. At the end of the day. Do what agrees best with your mental composition, and lifestyle at that moment; And not living for other folks view of "your" world.

The same people who ask these questions are the same people who would literally kill their girl if she did as much as kiss somebody else on the lips.

F outta here OP, you don't love your girl if you're seriously contemplating cheating on her with 2 other women. I hope someone finds your girls facebook page and shows her this post. Would have you down on one knee singing some ol' Justin Bieber "Baby, Baby, Baby noooooooo - I was just joking on the internetz...."

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Of course this is definitely true. A lot of dudes confuse being comfortable, with love. If you cheat she definitely isn't the one, but hey majority won't be. And it isn't about "getting it out your system" it's about being true to yourself. Sure every man looks at other women, but if you genuinely want to be with other woman, you doing yourself wrong because you're settling. Again commitments the biggest thing you can give a woman, it's immature to think you suppose to treat every female like your wife. That would make actual commitment meaningless, when you giving your heart out you taken the chance of it being broken that goes for man and woman. It ain't that deep, you move on. People break up over multiple reasons, mainly cause they should have never tried to commit to each other in the first place. Cheating is just another one of those things, it don't make you satan and it isn't anymore wrong than a lot of @%!! you can do to a person. Y'all watch to much movies, or y'all focusing on one part of the bible a little too hard

What in the hell are you talking about like seriously 
grin.gif

I'm sayin
laugh.gif
It takes a lot more mental strength to commit than it does to be promiscuous...the fact that you can't control your momentary urge for new P shows how weak minded some of you dudes are...I've done my dirt, I'm not ashame to admit it, I'm sure even married my comittment will be tested, it has and I've held off, hope it stays that way...I really feel a lot of dudes look at sex with different women as an achievement, they fail to realize that's not a challenge at all, the challenge is sticking it out with one, loving one, being faithful to one, that's what should make you feel like a man, not the fact that you can sleep around with whoever you want with no regards to others feelings.

^^^^ I like you

If she does that, shes no longer my shortie, but can possibly stay on board as a bed partner, activity partner, or whatever other role I see fit. So doesnt really affect me from that point on.

Everyone's personal constitution varys. I hold my significant others to a certain standard, and trust that she holds herself to one similar. If she violates that..so be it.. her and I arent bound by blood. She's simply bumped down a few notches, and the fomula takes a different shape, as one of the elements has devolved. Conversely, if I violate, I understand that I could be out as well.

Its a balancing act, and about knowledge of self. At the end of the day. Do what agrees best with your mental composition, and lifestyle at that moment; And not living for other folks view of "your" world.
What do you get out of keeping an individual around who's dishonest? I mean...really.

Originally Posted by Pepper

What do you get out of keeping an individual around who's dishonest? I mean...really.

Because it doesnt really matter to me I guess.  Most of the time, if things are going as they should, and a female stepsout.. there are tells and subtleties that can be pickedup.. Failing that, she was obviously just a poor choice for main chick anyway, and oops.. either way, its on me.   The assembly line doesnt end with that chick.

So on a case-by-case basis, can a female who cheated stick around in some capacity?  Sure.  No use in me crying over a poor decision she made, as its not like I birthed the chick and schooled her through her formative years.  At the end of the day, sex is sex.. people f*ck other people. .get over it and gain a more discerning eye for the one you want to call "the one".

laugh.gif
yeah bro, you tell yourself that....spend 6 years with a woman, have her cheat on you and then say you are untouched.You guys are comical b.

laugh.gif
yeah bro, you tell yourself that....spend 6 years with a woman, have her cheat on you and then say you are untouched.You guys are comical b.
Chill fam, you soft. If I'm with a girl for 5 years and she cheats on me, I'm just gonna brush it off and go out and smang everything with a pulse. I get bunz
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif
grin.gif

I understand that some of you are not built for comittment, I can totally respect that man, but some of you are seriously delusionally trying to find loopholes to say that you can in fact be in a relationship but if you do cheat is justifiable and expected and shouldn't be a big deal...fambs, just be on your own, live that life...till father time catches up to your game and then it might just be too late to even find someone who will remotely be interested in you or you end up getting the wrong woman pregnant and the thing you feared most "settling" is exactly what you ended up doing....just be real to yourselves bros.

laugh.gif
yeah bro, you tell yourself that....spend 6 years with a woman, have her cheat on you and then say you are untouched. You guys are comical b.
Where did I say id be untouched?  Doesnt change the fact that a decision has to be made, and it'd be a clear and evident one.  Yes it sucks, you got cheated on.  But is that your fault.. truly?  Could be chemical, could be her upbringing, couldve been a long time coming, a moment of weakness.. who cares right.. doesnt remove the act, so why worry about it? 

You dont get those years back, that money back.. so who cares.  Walking through life, afraid of my womens vag doesnt really agree with my line of thinking  

laugh.gif
yeah bro, you tell yourself that....spend 6 years with a woman, have her cheat on you and then say you are untouched. You guys are comical b.
Chill fam, you soft. If I'm with a girl for 5 years and she cheats on me, I'm just gonna brush it off and go out and smang everything with a pulse. I get bunz
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Not about smanging everything with a pulse.  Simply maintain your lifes order.  Doesnt have to consist of jumping into a another relationship, or one-night stands, or anything of the sort. 

laugh.gif
Where did I say id be untouched?  Doesnt change the fact that a decision has to be made, and it'd be a clear and evident one.  Yes it sucks, you got cheated on.  But is that your fault.. truly?  Could be chemical, could be her upbringing, couldve been a long time coming, a moment of weakness.. who cares right.. doesnt remove the act, so why worry about it? 

You dont get those years back, that money back.. so who cares.  Walking through life, afraid of my womens vag doesnt really agree with my line of thinking  

I never said walk around with the magnifying glass on your girl, part of being in a relationship is unconditional trust, fam I trust mines blindly, but I'm realistic enough to know that she can fail too....and so can I, at that point a decision has to be made and it all depends on how strong your relationship was prior...is not as black and white as you make it sound, "well she cheats on me, its on her, the woman I once loved and known for 5 or whatever amount of years, gets dropped a few notches and I'm out slaying every P I see, no biggie" are you really built like that?...damb.

I understand that some of you are not built for comittment, I can totally respect that man, but some of you are seriously delusionally trying to find loopholes to say that you can in fact be in a relationship but if you do cheat is justifiable and expected and shouldn't be a big deal...fambs, just be on your own, live that life...till father time catches up to your game and then it might just be too late to even find someone who will remotely be interested in you or you end up getting the wrong woman pregnant and the thing you feared most "settling" is exactly what you ended up doing....just be real to yourselves bros.
I agree with you.  But why is ending up alone so scary? What if as a dude, you only find fckedup chicks from the time you can smang, until the "father time" walks you down?  Then what?  Should he have settled and made it work with someone who isnt worth your time? 

Everyone has to live their own situatons. if shes worth your mind, money and loins, and you have no urge to step out.. dont.  If you do.. go for it.  Just make sure it works for you.  People dont listen to themself.  Thats a reason there are so many failed relationships and marriages.. folks are afraid to let go and find the persons they are actually suposed to be with.. instead choosing to "make things work" so they dont endup without someone "remotely interested" down the line../

Back
Top Bottom