Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

Will someone please tell me when a known retailer (villa etc) price drops? Idk all the website ya'll know and I'm sold on a 2nd pair

Aquas already dropped, a number of us copped from Villa online yesterday for $149.99.  Mine shipped were under $160
NICE!!! Didnt know there was a price drop. Either way any drop in price is a welcome xmas gift 
roll.gif

Gonna pick up these Christmas Eve

I love all black grey colorway

Might possibly be the best release of the year

8s are my favorite Jordan I wish these didn't drop so close to aquas. Aquas were my 2nd pair of Jordans in 07 so I had to get a pair. Maybe after Christmas if these are still around I'll consider.

Definitely getting a second pair the second I see these drop in price. Picked up my pair yesterday and I love em, so glad to have these back in my life. The on-foot pic I posted in the wdywt:

View media item 1839810

In person and on feet these look better than the Aqua's imo. I just am waiting on a good sale on these. I pulled the trigger to fast on the Aqua's and made the mistake of paying retail when others copped at $150.

BACK IN 2003 I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL , I WAS DEPENDING ON MY ALLOWANCE, :lol:

WELLLL LONG STORY SHORT, MY FUNDS WERE SHORT BACK THEN.

GLAD TO FINALLY HAVE THESE. FOR LESS THAN $125 TOO 8)

View media item 1839641
Not to get personal but do you work at Nike or another shoe store?Ive seen you in different threads saying you copped for real cheap.Mad respect for finding these for those prices.

Don't know if yall remember me saying i was too broke to get these but my girl copped them for me! Even overdrafted her account for me. They came in today. I freaked out lol. I'm good for a while. Just realized $200 is enough to get a 32 inch smart TV.

Anyways, shout outs to @humagram

Glad J's are sitting now. For once.

Not to get personal but do you work at Nike or another shoe store?Ive seen you in different threads saying you copped for real cheap.Mad respect for finding these for those prices.

NAH I DONT. I USED TO WORK AT FINISHLINE A FEW YEARS BACK.

NOW I HAVE A COUPLE CONNECTS AND I JUST WAIT ON THAT PHONE CALL.

NAH I DONT. I USED TO WORK AT FINISHLINE A FEW YEARS BACK.

NOW I HAVE A COUPLE CONNECTS AND I JUST WAIT ON THAT PHONE CALL.
All of that from just working there? I need to apply then. Wtf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom