Remember your First Heartbreak?

Originally Posted by MiXxing

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Had my first REAL heartbreak this year
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I still carry with me 10 months later. Havent really recovered from it yet.

I dont regret a thing though. Ive taken so much from that relationship. I learned so much and Im not the same man as I was then.

It's been about 8 months from me and haven't really recovered. I'm not feeling down from it anymore but I still miss her and wish we were even still friends.

I've become completely different though and am for the most part pretty cold hearted and careless now
eyes.gif

Its good but sucks at the same time, like I'm not capable of caring for anyone truly like that again. Or at least for the time being.
it been about a year and half and still havent recover from it as well SMH, learned a lot from it and next time around ill know better not to be that fool that always getting played or in a simping relationship. life havent been the same when you been with your girl for four years and one day shes not there anymore. im still slowly getting over it.

That worst part is knowing that she's already moved on and been with someone else.... 3 months after the fact....
frown.gif

Guess 3 years doesn't mean anything anymore
tired.gif

yup he gave me my first kiss. i still see him time to time when i ride through his neighborhood. but nothing to converse about.

yup he gave me my first kiss. i still see him time to time when i ride through his neighborhood. but nothing to converse about.

Back
Top Bottom