Remembering the Sega Dreamcast and its loss to PS2 vol. released 10 years ago (9/9/99)

shenmue!!!
pimp.gif

url

My mom told me I wasn't getting one and I was
frown.gif
tired.gif
status until she came home with sega sports dreamcast Christmas Eve.. tears of happiness were shed. lol

Originally Posted by Nash

Dreamcast was
pimp.gif

favorite game console ever

That it was. The game that it had were amazing. Too bad they didn't have a DVD player and couldn't match up to Sony's marketing.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Do they still sell these anywhere? I been fiendin for one lately

There's atleast one site that is selling them brand new still in the box for $100 I think it was.

Originally Posted by Fecta23

^^^ Tokyo Racer? I loved that game man.

My cousin and i put so many hours in to Tokyo Extreme Racer! had a big ? over my head though with the last car being a 240z. what the hell was that about?We need a next gen TER and Power Stone and bring back Jet Set Radio and Shinmue!

How could i forget Shemmue & resident evil V (still waiting for shemmue 3 :-/)

-Sonic adventure 1
-Soul Calibar
-House of the dead

and lets not 4get those corny arcade games "dynamite cop" lol

Damn I miss Dreamcast.
frown.gif
It's the one and only game system thatI've ever stood in line for on launch day.

the dreamcast had some good game, but it was too ahead of it's time. That system had no chance after the PS2 came out.

House of the Dead and that one joint with like 32-classics on it

The dudes that turned into like dragons and **** once you got enough powerups

flames

Power Stone was my jam. The very first 2K too with AI on the cover. Why y'all resurrect this, bout to be in my feels:smh:
Pretty sure I wrote this before, but my lil bro got mad I ain't let him play and this monster chewed through the cords of the controller :lol::lol::lol:. good times man

the other day i was cleaning out my old apartment and i found a copy of seaman still in the box with the mic lol.

Back
Top Bottom