Remembering the Sega Dreamcast and its loss to PS2 vol. released 10 years ago (9/9/99)

Originally Posted by paidndade

I knew I still had mine so I cranked it up today...it started working and im cheesing like its 99 all over again

I pop Crazy Taxi in and it can't read the disk
frown.gif

I can't even find my other game like Shenmue and Tony Hawk
frown.gif
frown.gif
get a lens cleaner and see if that helps

man I cant believe it's been 10 yrs, I was a senior in highschool

I remember driving with bad brake pads to pick the system up after school, they were like glowing orange when I got to the mall, my family was pissssssssssed
laugh.gif

NFL2K
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
game was groundbreaking

I remember wanting a dreamcast so bad even after ps2 came out. Mom decided that ps2 was better because of the dvd player, but the games never could compare.I remember going over my cousins house who also had a ps2 and the only time we ever plugged that in was to watch movies. Dreamcast games were just to fun, tothis day I can't really think of to many games for any console that blow me away like a lot of dreamcast games did. Only game that was ever mind blowingfor me on ps2 was manhunt. Not even ps3 or xbox 360 have games that could compare to shenmue.

I remember getting a Dreamcast for Christmas. My parents ordered it from Amazon. That set the tone for NBA 2K series for me.

The Dreamcast had a load of Classic Games..

- Jet Grind Radio
- Marvel Vs Capcom 2
- Grandia 2
- Skies Of Arcadia
- Project Justice...just to name a few

Back
Top Bottom