Replica Supercars vol. Would you drive for the yambs?

ClaytonBigsby.jpg

>D

Or they could just drive it to pick up on girls, like the thread title suggests.  It may be pathetic, but dudes buy cars they can't afford for the same reason.  You should really go back to school or, if already in school, continue your education because you're sounding more like a child than a person who buys a replica car.

Back to the original question, I'd drive one just for the heck of it, but I would never buy/own one...
So your admitting to being a fake chump who condones being a perpetrator just to get women?

What is "for the heck of it"? For sole purposes of perpetrating right?

It's cool though, to each his own I guess,lol

I don't buy a car just for the looks, I buy and drive for the all around performance. I would never settle for 1/2 a automobile. Anyone who says they would either never had anything in life that they appreciated for it's true value or they could be someone who looks for the easy way out of everything. Or they could just be a true to heart perpetrator. Who know's?

I would only expect a child to not have enough standard to indulge in any kind of variant products.

The Rari's come assembled on a V12 BMW 760li engine...600 horsepower turbo charged system ...Its a real car, just not the real car

I gotta see it to believe it, but they do sound fun to rent for a short term.

no thanks, i only like the cars because of the engine/performance. whats the point of having a fake lambo with a 200hp honda engine? :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Needing a car for yambs is not all that necessary.

Cars nice tho fakes regardless.

gona look real stupid driving a fake ferrari/lambo/bentley and pulling up to ur crappy 620 square foot apartment. 

I would never drive an authentic super car let alone a fake one. I would hate to bring that much... and that kind.... of attention to myself. :x

IMO 90% of people who drive exotics are total attention whoring "look at me" Dbags. I run ito very few who really know about their car and can actually tell you something about the car thats not just regurgitated info from a sales brochure or magazine article (thats also probably because alot of them are just driving rentals fronting like they doing it lolz) .

I view exotics as cars for people overly concerned with image and what strangers think about them... not really cars for true car guys.

That "company" is a fraud. Those cars in their videos and pictures aren't replicas--they're the real thing--that's why they look so good. The kit cars I've seen all look distorted and have weak interiors that give away that they're replicas.

I'd consider getting a replica classic car simply because getting an original one in working condition may be ridiculously expensive and/or impossible though.

I would never drive an authentic super car let alone a fake one. I would hate to bring that much... and that kind.... of attention to myself.
sick.gif

IMO 90% of people who drive exotics are total attention whoring "look at me" Dbags. I run ito very few who really know about their car and can actually tell you something about the car thats not just regurgitated info from a sales brochure or magazine article (thats also probably because alot of them are just driving rentals fronting like they doing it lolz) .
I view exotics as cars for people overly concerned with image and what strangers think about them... not really cars for true car guys.
What do you have to know about a car to buy it?  If it looks good and you like it/can afford it, cop.  Simple as that. 

Every person that drives an exotic has to know the exact specifications?  Get outta here w/ that. 

NaCl. 

*edit*

Reminds me of that vid where that hamburger-shaped dude was "quizzing" folks on sneaker knowledge while waiting in line for some Js...SMH. 

Last edited:
:lol: this idiot had the nerve to compare his replicas to a Bugatti. If son was really making cars like that he'd go the way of noble or the hennessy venom and make straight monsters. This fool isn't fooling me. Put it against a veyron or even a z06 and watch it get raped. All the Italians he's copying should get him shut down. Straight disgraceful.

Dude who said exotic owners are d bags. Do you know anyone with an exotic? Have you ever driven one? Take any modern exotic out and tell me you wouldn't cop if you had the dough. Most exotic owners are mad chill a dude let me rip around his 612 downtown for a good minute. Even though its one of Ferrari worst cars it was still dope.

I would never drive an authentic super car let alone a fake one. I would hate to bring that much... and that kind.... of attention to myself. :x
tell us why you really mad though.

OP, that website is using pictures of real cars to advertise their fake kits although some of the pics are kits such as their F360 kit. Kit car quality obviously varies by the manufacturer but in general the highest quality replicas cost more. Might as well buy a lower end sports/luxury car instead, imo.

stealin r8 pics from some other site http://dvd4arab.maktoob.com/f639/554197.html

Last edited:
Or they could just drive it to pick up on girls, like the thread title suggests.  It may be pathetic, but dudes buy cars they can't afford for the same reason.  You should really go back to school or, if already in school, continue your education because you're sounding more like a child than a person who buys a replica car.

Back to the original question, I'd drive one just for the heck of it, but I would never buy/own one...
So your admitting to being a fake chump who condones being a perpetrator just to get women?

What is "for the heck of it"? For sole purposes of perpetrating right?

It's cool though, to each his own I guess,lol
So where did I say I condone anything and how am I perpetrating?

"For the heck of it" = When someone does something just for the heck of it, they do it without a good reason (source).  So no, it wouldn't be for the sole purpose of perpetrating.  It's more so for the anecdote it creates than anything.  I have no problem in telling my friends/family that I drove a replica Lamborghini.  Now, I wouldn't purchase/own one because I view it as a waste of money since it's not the real thing, but it's not beneath me to drive a replica car...

I would rather save a couple more K and get a real car, not a replica. It would be cool to drive around and see people's reactions. 

Back
Top Bottom