Replica Supercars vol. Would you drive for the yambs?

I'd drive one around a college town after the bars close just for looks, however being a black man in a PWI, campus one time mess with me a lot in just my crv, so I will just stick to my current car. :nerd:

Damn AR even gettin the replica auto industry to step there game up some of those are lookin on point...would whip it but never cop one

if you need a car to get a chick, let alone a fake one, re-evaluate your life.

I came in here to post the EXACT same video.
No way in hell would I be caught out like that.
It's all good until someone else pulls up in the real thing.
I was gonna post this too.
"Don't even work your brain, my $%$^%"
:rofl:

Fire in the hole, so what about all the rich pompous mofo's who buy cars and jewel's along with other gaudy stuff in life to showboat? :smh:
Everyone can live their life, don't throw rocks and hide your hands sir! I'm quite sure you have a guilty pleasure that I wouldn't condone of!
If they want a fake car be my guest, as long as your not devualing society by doing a heinous act upon man then go right on and fake it until you
make it!! :smokin :pimp:

I came in here to post the EXACT same video.
No way in hell would I be caught out like that.
It's all good until someone else pulls up in the real thing.

i remember this :lol: :lol:
too many vids came out during that all star weeknd. that and the women fighting and the guy slapped her *** :lol:

"he know we know" :lol: :lol:
bentley logo on a rolls royce phantom chrysler 300c :rofl: :rofl:
"i got a whole navigation system right here. you just cant see it" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fire in the hole, so what about all the rich pompous mofo's who buy cars and jewel's along with other gaudy stuff in life to showboat? :smh:
Everyone can live their life, don't throw rocks and hide your hands sir! I'm quite sure you have a guilty pleasure that I wouldn't condone of!
If they want a fake car be my guest, as long as your not devualing society by doing a heinous act upon man then go right on and fake it until you
make it!! :smokin :pimp:

bro, i said for the act of getting girls. if someone just likes something for the sake of liking then cool. but to sit here and specifically say "id cop that fake joint to pick up some females" is playing yourself. However, if someone feels that's what they need to get what they want, then so be it.

Everything is all good....

bentley-sebring1.jpg

bentleysebrear.jpg

Until she gets in

chrysler-sebring-bentley-continental-gt-supersports-replica-11.jpg

Don't do it to yourself :x

i remember this :lol: :lol:
too many vids came out during that all star weeknd. that and the women fighting and the guy slapped her *** :lol:
"he know we know" :lol: :lol:
bentley logo on a rolls royce phantom chrysler 300c :rofl: :rofl:
"i got a whole navigation system right here. you just cant see it" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"it's whatever you want it to be my $^#$" :rofl:

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy one. If someone gave me one I wouldn't feel comfortable driving a knockoff. However, I would consider driving an updated/ remodeled version of the same car. For instance: I drive a 96 Audi a6, if a body shop could fix it up to look like a 2013 a6, I might hop on it. I'm not about to be pushing a Bugatti registered as a mercury cougar.

Back
Top Bottom