Replica Supercars vol. Would you drive for the yambs?

Donor price is included ...Idk about the insurance or how registration would work ...you get pulled over and your registration says u whipping a 2007 BMW but u in a 2008 Gallardo lol
Lol I think it might get marked as a handmade car like Kit Cars do. :rofl:

If I can get a good amount of performance that allows me to keep up with a real one then I would be all over one.

where are these sold? I did a quick webcrawl and got a bunch scam sites. I'll cop a lambo by new years if this is real life.

Last edited:
No thanks on the Air Randy lambo but da 458 is tempting

ferrari-f458-italia-replica04.jpg

Last edited:
Stage payment details:

Tube Chassis prescribed payment table BMW V12 mid-engine
Stage Price paid upfront
If you need more information about our products or do you need any special feature for your replica, please contact us at [email protected]
Down Payment Deposit US$ 3000.00
Tube Chassis US$ 2500.00
Suspension US$ 3000.00
Brakes/Gas Tank US$ 2500.00
Engine US$ 8500.00
Transmission US$ 4500.00
Collapsible Steering and Column US$ 1500.00
carbonfibre mixed with kevlar kit car body US$ 2500.00
Doors mounted US$ 1500.00
Windscreen and side glass US$ 1500.00
Auto Paint US$ 2500.00
Installation of lights US$ 2500.00
Interior US$ 1500.00
Turn key Stage US$ 1500.00
Total Price of the project US$38000

so they can do a benz/bentley interior for 1500 and give me a v-12 engine for 8500? ***** a used 05 bmw v12 engine is over 10k. they have an office in san diego someone should hit em up just to see em for real.

Last edited:
http://www.supereplicas.com came up on a scam list. I guess no yambo...
It's IMPOSSIBLE to replicate a car to be that exact like the real thing. In that case you would be able to afford the real thing.

I've seen some expensive replicas and none come close to the looks and performance of the real thing.

Because if I could get this in 660 hp with acutal carbon fiber body replicated for 24k, I would buy.lol but it's impossible and that site is fake. And those pics are of actual cars. 

CLOSE THIS THREAD UP NOW

Yea but just don't go wiring your money over the internet to people cuz that website could be a scam but the actual idea of replicas are real and out there

You buy a replica you STUCK with it, you can't NEVER sell that car if you become famous, popular or respected in your community. You've wasted tens of thousands of dollars when you could have rented AN authentic one for a fraction of the cost.

So the answer is no. I wouldn't drive one PERIOD, let alone for yambs.

Big Boi: **** the shoes man, look at the car.

wait...

edit

Last edited:
nah that just has lame and desperate all over it
for 50k id rather cop a lighly used M3 or a S550
WAIT...WUT...

i'd whip w/ the quickness and the dambs would not have a chance to be given.

snatching up ANYTHING from white soccer MILFS to ******* biddies.

plz go

id rather have the real thing not desperate enough to own a replica car

and you can snatch up soccer milfs and biddies in both cars i mentioned
what happens when everyone finds out you got a replica though? :lol:

:pimp:
bmw-m3-aero-2011-from-arkym-arktek-aerosport-3.jpg

c4e2273.jpg

Last edited:
The usage of yambs (or any -ambs) for that matter is THE single most ANNOYING THING IN THE WORLD! Holy ****! :x :x :smh:

And "rari's" :x :x :x

And no, I would NEVER drive a replica super car. %50 is looks, %50 is performance, and I'll be damned if I don't have a super car engine under the hood

Last edited:
Has a new Audi V8 engine with a tube chassis. The Italia replica has all the identical features like the original. This mid-engine sports car produces 600 horse power with the twin turbocharged system.

Wait so I get a 600 HP Sports coup that is identical to a Ferrari 458 for a ENZO or 29gs? Man if I had the cash I would then just put cash into performance

The usage of yambs (or any -ambs) for that matter is THE single most ANNOYING THING IN THE WORLD! Holy ****! :x :x :smh:
And "rari's" :x :x :x
And no, I would NEVER drive a replica super car. %50 is looks, %50 is performance, and I'll be damned if I don't have a super car engine under the hood

V12 BMW engines with the turbos are under the hood

Sadly because of these prices I would have to actually GO to there offices to see them build the car to make sure I'm not getting scammed. If I can afford 50gs on a car. I can take a week off of work to watch people build it.

Last edited:
If I was making like $100k a yr I'd cop a replica ferrari and only drive it on the weekends to troll for yambs :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Would still have my c class coupe also

This thread makes me think of this....

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

I came in here to post the EXACT same video.

No way in hell would I be caught out like that.

It's all good until someone else pulls up in the real thing.

I don't buy a car just for the looks, I buy and drive for the all around performance. I would never settle for 1/2 a automobile. Anyone who says they would either never had anything in life that they appreciated for it's true value or they could be someone who looks for the easy way out of everything. Or they could just be a true to heart perpetrator. Who know's?

I would only expect a child to not have enough standard to indulge in any kind of variant products.
Or they could just drive it to pick up on girls, like the thread title suggests.  It may be pathetic, but dudes buy cars they can't afford for the same reason.  You should really go back to school or, if already in school, continue your education because you're sounding more like a child than a person who buys a replica car.

Back to the original question, I'd drive one just for the heck of it, but I would never buy/own one...

Back
Top Bottom