Republicans, Get In My Vagina!

saw this on Bill Maher, bunch of clowns
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't understand how any woman could vote for these republicans.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Saw this on Bill Maher last week, I was dying 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kate Beckinsale >>>>> 
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I have this deep, deep thing for Judy Greer...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

AEA18 wrote:

laugh.gif

I don't understand how any woman or black person or gays could vote for these republicans.

Fixed.

fixed. this is why i never understood Herman Cain. i could never help but feel like he isn't for real....i mean look at him!

HermanCainGrin.gif

that face tells me im trolling america hard right now...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

AEA18 wrote:

laugh.gif

I don't understand how any woman or black person or gays could vote for these republicans.

Fixed.

fixed. this is why i never understood Herman Cain. i could never help but feel like he isn't for real....i mean look at him!

HermanCainGrin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly when he threw his hat in the race, I felt like it was solely a ploy to confuse black people on who to vote for.

"They're both black, we win either way!!!!!" 
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
Sure

Buggz my man, I just posted in a thread about how I haven't seen you on here in a grip, thought something happened to you. What's good with some NT chats this summer? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Fixed.

HermanCainGrin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly when he threw his hat in the race, I felt like it was solely a ploy to confuse black people on who to vote for.

"They're both black, we win either way!!!!!" 
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
Sure

Herman Cain was never really running for president... He had just written a book and his entire campaign was a publicity stunt to move numbers.

He was as confused as everyone else when he started to lead in the polls.  He never expected to really be taken seriously and was caught unprepared, that's why things fell apart for him so quickly.

It's also an indictment on Republican America that so many obvious trolls in their party can succeed.

^I sort of figured it was something like that. But in the race I just meant him on the Republican side. You're right though, it
was such a blunder all the way around.

Back
Top Bottom