Respected rappers you don't listen to VOL. Don't be afraid

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Now I see why y'all don't like based god like that. Like, you have to have the past in you to truly appreciate/give the future a chance. Allot of you dudes "think" you know what real hip hop is and act like elitist with no background.

QFT

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Now I see why y'all don't like based god like that. Like, you have to have the past in you to truly appreciate/give the future a chance. Allot of you dudes "think" you know what real hip hop is and act like elitist with no background.

QFT

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Why do some of yall have a problem with others people opinion?
Insecurities.

How dare your ears not work the same way mine do. For shame.

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Why do some of yall have a problem with others people opinion?
Insecurities.

How dare your ears not work the same way mine do. For shame.

Nas, It Was Written is the only album of his that I thought was decent.
Rick Ross, just not buying it.
Camron, and any other artist associated with Dipset.
Gucci Mane

Nas, It Was Written is the only album of his that I thought was decent.
Rick Ross, just not buying it.
Camron, and any other artist associated with Dipset.
Gucci Mane

Nas
Jayz
Eminem

The people i know who listen to eminem hate rap but swear icp and eminem are the best
eek.gif
. Kinda shuns me away from him, i liked his old stuff tho.

Nas
Jayz
Eminem

The people i know who listen to eminem hate rap but swear icp and eminem are the best
eek.gif
. Kinda shuns me away from him, i liked his old stuff tho.

Eminem (he's dope but I can't listen to a majority of his songs)
Lil Wayne ( I listened to dedication 2 for the hype and I wasn't impressed)
Ross( never bumped him)
Ludacris (his albums suck)

Eminem (he's dope but I can't listen to a majority of his songs)
Lil Wayne ( I listened to dedication 2 for the hype and I wasn't impressed)
Ross( never bumped him)
Ludacris (his albums suck)

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by philly5fan

People who are putting Eminem I seriously don't know how you can be fan of hip hop or even music in general

Dude is hands down one of the most talented individuals in music ever... of course he has a lot of songs that people won't relate to because they don't understand but EM has songs for everyone
What Emeinem raps about doesn't even embody what hip hop is. I've seen the "If you aren't a fan of _____ how you can be a fan of hip hop." used several times but putting Em's name in the blank along with the UGK is two of the most ridiculous statements.

Who listens to Em and says :"Now that's hip hop."??? Yeah he has a lot of skill and talent but his music leaves a lot to be desired specifically cuz he has all that talent and skill. Em's music isn't hard to understand even if you don't relate to it and he really doesn't have songs for everyone and if he does they all aren't great.

What does Em rap about then?? He raps about life for the most part.... songs like Lose Yourself, Mockingbird, Beautiful, White America... and a whole bunch more... his range is wide... he raps politics, life, funny... basically whatever and he does it in a way so different from others and better...

People who are putting Eminem I seriously don't know how you can be fan of hip hop or even music in general

Dude is hands down one of the most talented individuals in music ever... of course he has a lot of songs that people won't relate to because they don't understand but EM has songs for everyone
What Emeinem raps about doesn't even embody what hip hop is. I've seen the "If you aren't a fan of _____ how you can be a fan of hip hop." used several times but putting Em's name in the blank along with the UGK is two of the most ridiculous statements.

Who listens to Em and says :"Now that's hip hop."??? Yeah he has a lot of skill and talent but his music leaves a lot to be desired specifically cuz he has all that talent and skill. Em's music isn't hard to understand even if you don't relate to it and he really doesn't have songs for everyone and if he does they all aren't great.

What does Em rap about then?? He raps about life for the most part.... songs like Lose Yourself, Mockingbird, Beautiful, White America... and a whole bunch more... his range is wide... he raps politics, life, funny... basically whatever and he does it in a way so different from others and better...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by YardFather

How anyone can claim to be a fan of hip hop music and not listen to/and or like Ghostface is just utterly baffling to me.

WHAT?! this is prolly the dumbest @%%! i ever %+%!#% read on this site... ghostface? that $+$%* aint epitome of @%%!... @+%% outta here....stop smokin that dust
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by YardFather

How anyone can claim to be a fan of hip hop music and not listen to/and or like Ghostface is just utterly baffling to me.

WHAT?! this is prolly the dumbest @%%! i ever %+%!#% read on this site... ghostface? that $+$%* aint epitome of @%%!... @+%% outta here....stop smokin that dust
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom