Respected rappers you don't listen to VOL. Don't be afraid

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

How you NOT listen to PE and De La then ask why someone doesn't listen to UGK??...

I remember Bun B said "My Uzi Weighs a Ton" influenced him more than like any other track or some !*%%... He praised the !*%% out that record tho...

Word up
PE & De La Soul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UGK ANYDAY
grin.gif

Thats your opinion buddy

You can't even compare P.E. and De La with UGK Content wise ..

2 totally different styles ..Content wise

It's whatever tho .. Whatever floats ya'll boats

I still don't understand the logic behind why *!@!*$ waste their time DL'ing Music and they never gonna to listen to it ..

If I know I'm never gonna listen to it ATLEAST ONCE ...

Wouldn't even waste space on my hard drive

How you NOT listen to PE and De La then ask why someone doesn't listen to UGK??...

I remember Bun B said "My Uzi Weighs a Ton" influenced him more than like any other track or some !*%%... He praised the !*%% out that record tho...

Word up
grin.gif

Thats your opinion buddy

I still don't understand the logic behind why *!@!*$ waste their time DL'ing Music and they never gonna to listen to it ..

People who are putting Eminem I seriously don't know how you can be fan of hip hop or even music in general

Dude is hands down one of the most talented individuals in music ever... of course he has a lot of songs that people won't relate to because they don't understand but EM has songs for everyone

People who are putting Eminem I seriously don't know how you can be fan of hip hop or even music in general

Dude is hands down one of the most talented individuals in music ever... of course he has a lot of songs that people won't relate to because they don't understand but EM has songs for everyone

Originally Posted by philly5fan

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]People who are putting Eminem I seriously don't know how you can be fan of hip hop or even music in general[/color]

Wow, its really that serious?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]People who are putting Eminem I seriously don't know how you can be fan of hip hop or even music in general[/color]

Wow, its really that serious?

What Emeinem raps about doesn't even embody what hip hop is. I've seen the "If you aren't a fan of _____ how you can be a fan of hip hop." used several times but putting Em's name in the blank along with the UGK is two of the most ridiculous statements.

Who listens to Em and says :"Now that's hip hop."??? Yeah he has a lot of skill and talent but his music leaves a lot to be desired specifically cuz he has all that talent and skill. Em's music isn't hard to understand even if you don't relate to it and he really doesn't have songs for everyone and if he does they all aren't great.

What Emeinem raps about doesn't even embody what hip hop is. I've seen the "If you aren't a fan of _____ how you can be a fan of hip hop." used several times but putting Em's name in the blank along with the UGK is two of the most ridiculous statements.

Who listens to Em and says :"Now that's hip hop."??? Yeah he has a lot of skill and talent but his music leaves a lot to be desired specifically cuz he has all that talent and skill. Em's music isn't hard to understand even if you don't relate to it and he really doesn't have songs for everyone and if he does they all aren't great.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

-Public Enemy. Just sounds like noise to me. Sorry.

-Bone Thugs. Music is just "meh" to me.

-De La Soul. I'd rather listen to Tribe.

-Boot Camp Click.

-M.O.P.

How a hip-hop head could not listen to UGK baffles me. To each his own, though.

How can you be a fan of rap, but think PE is "just noise"? I can see someone not feeling the content or the style of their music, but how you say it just sounds like noise? I honestly don't get it. Anyone who says that probably wouldn't like rap period.

-Boot Camp Click.

-M.O.P.

How can you be a fan of rap, but think PE is "just noise"? I can see someone not feeling the content or the style of their music, but how you say it just sounds like noise? I honestly don't get it. Anyone who says that probably wouldn't like rap period.

-Boot Camp Click.

-M.O.P.

-Boot Camp Click.

-M.O.P.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Word up
grin.gif

Thats your opinion buddy

True that since UGK did come with a different style and has influenced many artists just like De La and Public Enemy has, I just can't vibe to their music that
much (although I like a couple of songs at most)

And about the dwnloading thing, I don't understand that too !!! I guess its just to say that you have the Album even though you could care less
about it
tired.gif

I try and listen to everything I have dwnloaded or recieved 4rm a friend

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Word up
grin.gif

Thats your opinion buddy

True that since UGK did come with a different style and has influenced many artists just like De La and Public Enemy has, I just can't vibe to their music that
much (although I like a couple of songs at most)

And about the dwnloading thing, I don't understand that too !!! I guess its just to say that you have the Album even though you could care less
about it
tired.gif

I try and listen to everything I have dwnloaded or recieved 4rm a friend

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Y cant the statement just be stupid in general?? I just dont understand how Em n UGK cant qualify for that statement but Wu Tang Clan can... Like what suppose to qualify Wu Tang Clan in my eyes as a southern gent? Just askin...to me it seems like ppl in favor of east coast artists are quicker to say that kinda remark than other fans anyway...(hence Wu Tang example)

I understand knowing and respecting these ppl contributions to the game but actually bumpin their music in my ride or party...it aint happen'n

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Y cant the statement just be stupid in general?? I just dont understand how Em n UGK cant qualify for that statement but Wu Tang Clan can... Like what suppose to qualify Wu Tang Clan in my eyes as a southern gent? Just askin...to me it seems like ppl in favor of east coast artists are quicker to say that kinda remark than other fans anyway...(hence Wu Tang example)

I understand knowing and respecting these ppl contributions to the game but actually bumpin their music in my ride or party...it aint happen'n

Originally Posted by YardFather

How anyone can claim to be a fan of hip hop music and not listen to/and or like Ghostface is just utterly baffling to me.

WHAT?! this is prolly the dumbest @%%! i ever %+%!#% read on this site... ghostface? that $+$%* aint epitome of @%%!... @+%% outta here....stop smokin that dust

Back
Top Bottom