Retro 1 Quickstrikes - Armed Forces and Father's Day

It says all discounts are excluded on eastbay. But you can get the 8% from fatwallet. So that is better than getting from retail at the store.

^^Word.. but hows the sizing is it true to size? i dropped a size down from the reg for the carmines and they fit beautifully lol im lookin for that kinda fitwith the 1's but i dont think im gonna get it.

Copped the armed forces and the pack today and must say that is was a great release day. Wish JB would have dont the armed forces a day or two later so i couldcop two pairs of each but i mean nonetheless i got what i wanted today and the arm forces are super nice

I can't wait for my pair to come. These are the cleanest 1's besides OG colors I've seen in a while.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by DJ236

x Cargo Shorts=
pimp.gif

white tee x cargo shorts x wheat AJ1's
pimp.gif

Forest Green Shirt, Wheat Cargo's AJ1

TIGHT...I love how out of nowhere instead of releasing from 7.5 they release from 8.5
This blows if your only an 8...SMH

I'm wondering did anyone's armed forces jordan 1's come with a retro card????
because mine didn't

Im about to order my wheat ones of eastbay but im holdin out cause my boy might be commin thru with the SWOOSH account and i can get em for the low. Any wordon if these are on swoosh?

I really need the Pearl White/Hay/Walnut, had the chance to cop but ended up coppin a extra CDP since it was the last one left. Now, im hurt cause nobody hasmy size. If somebody knows any place that has a 13 let me know.

no good. i'm sorry. big ups to the armed forces and fathers across the world but these are not dunks. let's just stop the madness. we gotta let these random inspirations like gray nurses andall that other crap go.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Im about to order my wheat ones of eastbay but im holdin out cause my boy might be commin thru with the SWOOSH account and i can get em for the low. Any word on if these are on swoosh?

These were gone off nike/swoosh on release day.

I just found out today my spot is getting some of these in a couple of days. I do believe I will pick up the green version.

Back
Top Bottom