Retro 13's Black - Grey - Gold Confirmed for SPRING 2013

I didnt even know these were rumoured till this thread popped up. Cant see it happening, id cop anyway, 13's are my thing. But wernt uni blue 13's rumoured strongly? Please do! il double them!

it
I didnt even know these were rumoured till this thread popped up. Cant see it happening, id cop anyway, 13's are my thing. But wernt uni blue 13's rumoured strongly? Please do! il double them!
was rumoured by kicksonfire but they are very very extremley man i can express how unreliable they are

it
was rumoured by kicksonfire but they are very very extremley man i can express how unreliable they are
Ive heard that about them alot. Dammit! Probaly the biggest release i wanted to drop this year. That and steel x's, knowing my luck thatl turn into a qs and my state wont *** get it like always and il continue to see RED!!

it

Ive heard that about them alot. Dammit! Probaly the biggest release i wanted to drop this year. That and steel x's, knowing my luck thatl turn into a qs and my state wont *** get it like always and il continue to see RED!!
naa i doubt itll be a qs.... even with qs like the thunder 4s last year they were high amounts of pairs and constantly restocked

these are ugly. they couldnt make them like the bred but instead of the red,maybe a royla blue color or bring back the navy/black lows

why is this trash being put out ive seen these in fake cw's years ago

Black-Navy and Carolina blue low top 13s

Chutney low 13s

classics can be releasing instead of this garbage

They go hard I would cop,the main reason (Most likely the only reason) yall don't like them is because they are not an OG colorway.

Still haven't heard/seen anything other than CP3's pic of these.. Would love some more info and to see in person.. Maybe they got scrapped..

Still haven't heard/seen anything other than CP3's pic of these.. Would love some more info and to see in person.. Maybe they got scrapped..
i doubt they are releasing cuz they were supposed to be released during the spring. i wish they would release it tho

i doubt they are releasing cuz they were supposed to be released during the spring. i wish they would release it tho
Yeah I would rather have these release than the squadron blues that released
me too imo these are sick. the squadron blue i had liked at first but then the final product the bottom was yellow instead of a neon green looking. the yello made me wana vomit

Back
Top Bottom