retro 6 for 09 confirmed

so when are these releasing? im seeing dates for em to release in feb and i still havent seen any pics or prices

cant wait that long.................
mad.gif

So wait, they are being pushed back til summer but there aren't any pics yet? I went to finishline today and the sales guy told me they were gonna come outthis month (February). I didn't believe him and told him don't hold his breath, although he insisted.

I want to see some pics damn it LOL!!

{Retraction} Needed to provide some more updated information about release during the summer.........Expect the release date to be aroundthe NBA Finals...........Not Late Summer.. Sorry for any inconvenience, (This I will Confirm to be 100% Accurate, which means I'll need a Flame Suit onAgain, because we know how this goes... I confirm, get flamed, then it comes true..... so I'm prepared for it now, Got the Tony Stark Armor on for theOne
laugh.gif
)

'Nuff Said

This needs to huury up and happen I aint posting in here no more till I c piks so be bak in who knows how long....

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

{Retraction} Needed to provide some more updated information about release during the summer.........Expect the release date to be around the NBA Finals...........Not Late Summer.. Sorry for any inconvenience, (This I will Confirm to be 100% Accurate, which means I'll need a Flame Suit on Again, because we know how this goes... I confirm, get flamed, then it comes true..... so I'm prepared for it now, Got the Tony Stark Armor on for the One
laugh.gif
)

'Nuff Said

dam, everything Im wanting is concentrated in the may june period. If these release in july Ill prob commit suicide cuz Im out the country and that hashappened to me last summer where I was gone when carmines released in June LOL

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

^Guys it's black/black/max orange. As Goliath mentioned, it was pushed back to Summer.

Hey whenever it is, it is for sure, lol think about it! Whack fusion VI's are out right? So the factory has the tounge and "pull-tab" and the maxorange color out. We might conclude that JB has already made the VI to be released, just my opinion
wink.gif

i believe in the blk/blk/max orange~
oh well, the max orange seems pretty close to the infrared~
not bad, hope can c the sample soon

so its goin to drop around april then? around nba finals?
thanx for the info tho

I would only understand that they release release now since they are releasing clothing for the VI's. But they release when they release.

Back
Top Bottom