Retro IV's Back in 2012 in a major way!!!!

If this is true I will probably try to cop all 4 pairs, unfortunately I dont have anything to base them off of so I wouldnt know any difference on how these compare to previous versions. Never owned any IV's so I would more than happy to add these to the collection

BRUUUHH
pimp.gif

Since I've had the OG colorways 5 over, I was hoping to see these surface.

sampleIV.jpg

But I'll definitely be buying all 4 OG colorways if they release in 2012

Militaries will be copped, I too wish the Cool Greys were coming back out instead of the Mist Blues

Whats the price. If its 150 JB can go %%$# themselves. It better not be more then 125. Just saying.

the fire reds,breds and white cements are all i'm looking for not a fan of military's. I also agree with whoever said common sense is lacked in this thread b/c you can easily tell those are not goign to be the release version in that pic. the bred's sole is yellowed somewhat and from what sample pics have been released of the white cements they look nothing alike.

Originally Posted by INS

Whats the price. If its 150 JB can go %%$# themselves. It better not be more then 125. Just si doubt they will be dropping for anything less than that, the $

doubt they will be going any lower than that, the 4's are one of the most poplular jordan's of all time.... I will be copping all the OG colorways but i'm really waiting to see when the red women 4's drop i want those!!!

If the 3's were 150 and now 160 with the BC release Im almost sure these will be in that range, if not a little more.

too bad they arent gonna look like they do in those pics hahaha... I see alotta thirsty kids in here.

Looks like they are releasing the most well known jordan's on a regular basis these days. It seems like they are going to have these things in cycles now where they show up every few years.

I need all of em except the blues.  I think I still got the ones that released a few years ago around here somewhere.

Originally Posted by volboy23

Looks like they are releasing the most well known jordan's on a regular basis these days. It seems like they are going to have these things in cycles now where they show up every few years.
QFT

Its the mars 4s?I dindnt see spike I think thier finally giving us them the original way...Ita an orriginal rember.piSED IF ITS MARS CAUSE I STILL HAVE MY MARS STILL DS SZ 11

Back
Top Bottom