Retro Of The 2003 Air Jordan 1 Black/Gold Patent Leather Coming Soon?

this pair never released before then.

lets keep nitpicking nothing.

Love your ideology, the shoe never released to the public so lets deny its existence LMFAO!!!!!!! Neither did the version with the white midsole yet everyone insists on referencing that shoes OG counterpart. The point is it is an OG color way whether or not it released to the public and it pre dates the 2003 retro so the title is WRONG and should be corrected. If you are going to post information on a sneaker forum and try to educate people then at least get your **** right.

Man I've been collecting since 01, this is my 1st pair of 1's ever! Its always the ones you don't care for you end up winning. . Do they fit true to size?

There were 2 mythical pairs. These are a direct retro of the patent leather 85 F&F pair. Seems people have forgotten those as these keep being compared to the 2003 pair.

The JBC pair was a take on the other black/gold pair which was originally leather and obviously didn’t have the gold flake in the outsole. I believe it had a black outsole.
Yup, I remember these being on the list of the air Jordan 1 pictures that a lot NTers have posted that show the OG 1 and sample pairs.

Also, has it been confirmed that the white sole patent leather wasn’t patent leather at all?

Yup, I remember these being on the list of the air Jordan 1 pictures that a lot NTers have posted that show the OG 1 and sample pairs.

Also, has it been confirmed that the white sole patent leather wasn’t patent leather at all?

You are so right about that AJI pic.. forgot they were on there and in my mind it was the white midsole pair. IDK how I forgot that.. selective memory I guess. But the white midsole pair is patent leather, however I think I have seen a version with just leather but that could be my memory so I can only confirm that there is a PL version. :lol:

You are so right about that AJI pic.. forgot they were on there and in my mind it was the white midsole pair. IDK how I forgot that.. selective memory I guess. But the white midsole pair is patent leather, however I think I have seen a version with just leather but that could be my memory so I can only confirm that there is a PL version. :lol:

who still got the picture?

mans I found the article of the infamous white midsoles air Jordan 1

FA310FA7-CA39-4244-8815-EBD305C9D3D1.jpeg
7F57433C-7F14-4D67-BD36-53091FA53544.jpeg

jordan4eva23 jordan4eva23 my bad.. I got busy with actual work :lol: but THATS them.. both of them! I had the picture above in my phone. The bottom pic might be the one I saw before but can't really remember where I saw it.

jordan4eva23 jordan4eva23 my bad.. I got busy with actual work :lol: but THATS them.. both of them! I had the picture above in my phone. The bottom pic might be the one I saw before but can't really remember where I saw it.
Yeav, man I’m still upset I wasn’t able to get the 2013 retro. It was the time where raffle entries were rigged and annoying.

do you still got the picture of all thenOG 1/ samples?

So all these colorways on here like #19 #20 #29, anyone ever seen pics of actual pairs of these shoes? Are some of these floating around in dudes collections or what? Besides that poster pic I’ve never seen half those colorways anywhere else.

I remember someone on here saying like 8 of those colorways are fake sometime last year. Idk what's what anymore.

Per the guys in the Jordan I Hi thread, these are the ones that actually released to the public.
031E351E-83D6-4ECB-ACA5-2B24F44CC25B.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom