Retro Of The 2003 Air Jordan 1 Black/Gold Patent Leather Coming Soon?

I actually thought there would be more hype on these. They will sell out no doubt but the history of them (especially the drama they caused on this board) seems to be lost in the promotion. I mean this shoe and the Nike Talk drama it caused should be more legendary.

I actually thought there would be more hype on these. They will sell out no doubt but the history of them (especially the drama they caused on this board) seems to be lost in the promotion. I mean this shoe and the Nike Talk drama it caused should be more legendary.

What drama did these cause? Was this back in '03? :nerd:

^ It was like 06 or 07

a member found one of the rare F&F 1985 versions from a collector in Japan. The member sought the advice of another member as to weather or not the were real. The “helper” told the guy seeking help they were fake then went behind the other guys back and bought the shoes. Then the member who got screwed over outed the helper as a scammer on eBay who set up false accounts through the years featuring super rare shoes from his collection up for auction. The guy accepted payments then ghosted the accounts. This guy WAS one of the most respected members here and even won a solecollector shoe competition at Niketown Denver one year. The thread went on for weeks

These should be getting way more love on here than they are, these were executed perfectly, can’t wait to get them. (Hopefully at retail)

I’ve missed so many releases over the last few months with Covid restrictions, I don’t need another pair I’ve gotta circle back for and grab off eBay!! I’m already like 6 pairs behind!!

^ It was like 06 or 07

a member found one of the rare F&F 1985 versions from a collector in Japan. The member sought the advice of another member as to weather or not the were real. The “helper” told the guy seeking help they were fake then went behind the other guys back and bought the shoes. Then the member who got screwed over outed the helper as a scammer on eBay who set up false accounts through the years featuring super rare shoes from his collection up for auction. The guy accepted payments then ghosted the accounts. This guy WAS one of the most respected members here and even won a solecollector shoe competition at Niketown Denver one year. The thread went on for weeks
That sounds pretty interesting lol I wanna see it

It's just taken joy away from the real collectors honestly. We ain't got time to jump through these hoops for a pair.

I only entered FTA last second based on some info from iwilwin iwilwin on stock....stores here either don't have it or size 11 is probably MIA. I obviously took an L tho.

Back
Top Bottom