RETRO VI's...WHEN?

what happened to the VIs?

y no retroes of these?
i need the white/inrareds!
2nt8y6a.png

anyone agreee?

it takes patience, if you copped the 11/12 be happy for right now. I think the VI's are releasing in febuary, but don't know what cw it is

February QS most likely Black Infrared only 1 store will get them where i live and they will charge me like $200 of the hype.Kinda upset because just make itGR whats the big deal.

Id actually prefer the sport blues, but infareds are also dope

....doubt we're gonna get this single release though

We can only wait and see...you never know with JB. But there is something I do know they will be copped multiple times. GOAT IMO

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

I'm still grateful that we got the carmines
smile.gif
i am too, but the more i wear them the color blocking starts to annoy me a bit....i like the solid color upper VI's better

I can't wait to see what colors they are gonna drop too. ^^^I feel ya on the color blocking KEARSE15. I don't even wear mine as much because that,eventhough they are beautiful shoes.

Originally Posted by Xnyles

February QS most likely Black Infrared only 1 store will get them where i live and they will charge me like $200 of the hype.Kinda upset because just make it GR whats the big deal.

Lol, already mad and absolutely no confirmations on any of this info... I feel ya though. If they drop OG Vi's, people will be taxin' for them ifthey're limited.

And cosign the above, Bordeaux VII's are the ones I wish they would retro the most out of any Jordan.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by Xnyles

February QS most likely Black Infrared only 1 store will get them where i live and they will charge me like $200 of the hype.Kinda upset because just make it GR whats the big deal.

Lol, already mad and absolutely no confirmations on any of this info... I feel ya though. If they drop OG Vi's, people will be taxin' for them if they're limited.

And cosign the above, Bordeaux VII's are the ones I wish they would retro the most out of any Jordan.
Wait wait wait. Where ya'll getting this info from?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom