RETRO VI's...WHEN?

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

The wht/infrared's are nice but I want september blu vi's....that's what they need to retro....but I will wait to have more info dropped about the supposed feb. QS
whats your point here?

Yeah in february they will release another VI but there is
Not to much info and we really need pics

Thing is, all these hype-heads need to calm down a bit. CDP is literally just wrapped up, if you need shoes for balling there are plenty options out there plusmany of the J-coppers don't ball in them anyway.

Jordan Brand know how popular any cw of VI's would be. Therefore well prolly see em soon in some lame *$% package..

I have been wanting a pair of Black VI's Infra Reds for some time but the price on ebay and other places is $500 plus. I love them but not $500 dollarsloved them. I have 66 pairs right now but all I really want is the Black VI's and the BORDEAUX VII's.

I guess we just have to wait and see. Hopefully we get some retro VI this year, we just dont know exactly when.

just chill its coming they wont do us like this forever and they JB knows that they can make a trillion dollars off this shoe so you better believe they willre-release it

just chill its coming they wont do us like this forever and they JB knows that they can make a trillion dollars off this shoe so you better believe they willre-release it

OMG WHY DO PEOPLE ON NIKE TALK TRIP OVER THE LITTLEST THINGS this is why i use ISS
it is not that deep that there is another vi post chill out life goes on sit down and read somethin else if you dont like it

Whatever colorway I'm fine with but, please don't butcher them like the gay pride's
sick.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Anybody on NT own a pair of OG VI Infrared/White?

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

^ i'm pretty sure someone on NT owns them yeah
duuh, this is NT!
Your sarcasm is lame. I was just asking a question.

but seriously. y even ask the question....

Stop asking for !%%%!+$ 6's already we got 2 retro's last year and we're getting a retro this year stop !%%%!+$ whining about "WHERE ARE THEVI'S!?!??"
Just cause you missed your chance in 1990-2002 doesn't mean you have to %%#*@ and moan about not getting them now.
It's called ebay go to ebay and buy your 6's that you want because our not getting them again for a while.
If not buy the !%%%!+$ fusions,don't say "FUSIONS ARE WACK THOUGH!!!" who cares you want VI's?...only option you got is fusions or ebay sostop making pointless threads about when are they getting retroed again because their not and just because you missed your chance that doesn't mean yougotta come to us with you pestering.

Back
Top Bottom