RETRO VI's...WHEN?

I AGREE MY FAV ALL TIME" GRAIL", LOVE THE CW, NO NEED FOR THIS THREAD THO
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kchildz1

The Gatorade QS in Feb. Is the bred colorway. Its gonna be a tight release

Gatorade? Ah crap now everything is making sense. Has anyone seen them? I bet they have a freakin Gatorade logo on the toe
laugh.gif

man don't get us hype like the last dude did dis shouldn't even to be alowed a topic untill we kno they releasing
tired.gif

I wish they would retro them in GRs but it aint finna happen and im gonna be dreadin what colors the gatorades will be, and no it hasnt been confirmed thattheyll be breds

lol. February will be a good month for me. the Infrared 1's, maybe the pewter 1's, and hopefully a 6!!!

For real. calm down lames. If Jordan 6 had a d!<K you'd want it. Don't get me wrong, The 6's are one of my faves too, but jeezy

Why are there threads like this every single time I get on here?!?! If you want them now, buy the OG's now. If you have any amount of patience just waituntil it they retro, whenever that may be. Quit making useless VI threads.

The wht/infrared's are nice but I want september blu vi's....that's what they need to retro....but I will wait to have more info dropped about thesupposed feb. QS

The funny thing is that one of the first "gatorade vi" threads had an email somebody posted from gatorade saying they had no plans of a collaborationwith Jordan Brand in the works at all. NT = hype machine.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

The wht/infrared's are nice but I want september blu vi's....that's what they need to retro....but I will wait to have more info dropped about the supposed feb. QS

Originally Posted by northparkblind

The next VI to release are the Gatorade's collaboration with Jordan VI.

The funny thing is that one of the first "gatorade vi" threads had an email somebody posted from gatorade saying they had no plans of a collaboration with Jordan Brand in the works at all. NT = hype machine.

I guess one answers the other.

no doubt! i have this feeling they are just around the corner, thats wishful thinking of course.

Back
Top Bottom