Retro's in 09

as long as the quality of the product is good, i'm excited for whatever retros we get this year...
Space Jams would be crazy though, i'd love to get a couple of pairs

spacejams is an interesting revelation all though it might be fusions or something else not retros, but thanks for droppin knowledge for real!

i dont know but for some reason i believe this guy i know that jb eventually brings out almost everything i want

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by Alex23

It wont be the same...one of the best things about 12s is the quality imo

Ive seen CDP's...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Nothing will ever be the same.
tired.gif

With the release of the Taxi XIIs in the pack it made me realize how bad I've wanted a pair of Taxis.

I will NOT buy the CDP XIIs. They are complete garbage - compare the structure of the toe and the

black side panneling to OGs. It's sad how different it is. I agree with Alex23 & brooklyn.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Don't know what word i hate more, Ducktales or Swagger !
Everytime I here someone say swagger or swag I want to set them on fire real talk.

jmadidas2001 wrote:
Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

Sorry if these have already been posted.

I just found out that 3 pairs of XII's will release this year:
White/red
Black/red (black will be seude instead of leather)
new color (white with red design??)

Also the Spacejam XI's will come out toward the end of this year.

Looks like it will be a great year.
im sorry...that list just seems to good to be true. therefore i am not a believer.
Only thing here is that I am not sure where the Space XI's came from...the rest...
wink.gif

JM
eek.gif

JM basically confirming it.

Daaaaaamn...I could care less about all the other stuff but I need White/Red XII in my life...if SJ's release (not that 6 Rings trash
sick.gif
) that's obviously getting copped and then I'm done with J's forgood...

your best bet is to stick to the OG 12s because they will last another 20 years the way there built i have had 4 pairs od OGs and they are
perfect. ill get the white and red if there not limited just to have another pair.

If this is true we're gonna have to give props to JB for getting it right this time :/ lol

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

forgot to mention... for the black and red XII's they will have some design in the seude representing when jordan played with the flu in the 1997 NBA defeating the Jazz with a 38 point performance.

Already disappointed
smh.gif
word, my retro pair is good enough.

Originally Posted by NikeMax

Originally Posted by Hugo

crap. the white/red 12s coming out? NT what should i do?(please answer) should i buy the OG white/red 12s later this month.(DS $250) or should i wait and see if these do come out this year??help me out on what to do NT.thanx

Buy the OG's for sure. The originals use better leather and have that transparent red sole. Compared to originals the 03/04 retroes are garbage I can only imagine what they'll be like this year.
what are you talking about? the first wave of retros were BETTER then the OG's....i got OG 12's and they feet HORRIBLE compared to theretros.

Originally Posted by Untitled

crap. the white/red 12s coming out? NT what should i do?(please answer) should i buy the OG white/red 12s later this month.(DS $250) or should i wait and see if these do come out this year??help me out on what to do NT.thanx

Buy the OG's for sure. The originals use better leather and have that transparent red sole. Compared to originals the 03/04 retroes are garbage I can only imagine what they'll be like this year.
what are you talking about? the first wave of retros were BETTER then the OG's....i got OG 12's and they feet HORRIBLE compared to the retros.

fudge idk what to do no more
laugh.gif

I'm hoping they hold off on any releases this year, the nike retro line is stomping jordan brand this year!

Hopefully the Space Jams won't release around Christmas time if true. They need to release it around Oct so I can get a very nice birthday present.
wink.gif

what are you talking about? the first wave of retros were BETTER then the OG's....i got OG 12's and they feet HORRIBLE compared to the retros.

You're out of your mind

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

You're out of your mind

X's 2

Back
Top Bottom