Revenge on a Bookie

THATS WHATS UP...I can't believe this fool had the nerve to send me a list for Sunday's games!

We talking about two stacks cuddie! Money is always serious. Your word should stand for something in this world, but it seems like i'm one of the last few that understands that.

We talking about two stacks cuddie! Money is always serious. Your word should stand for something in this world, but it seems like i'm one of the last few that understands that.

son treated you like a straight vagina. Im not saying go to jail, but dont prove him right either.

son treated you like a straight vagina. Im not saying go to jail, but dont prove him right either.

LOL at the man on man. Or list a car for super cheap on their but make it a reasonable price...like a 1998 Honda accord for 2300. People will be calling left and right. Make sure enough time passes for him to not be on your trail! Nah jk. Just move on bro nothing gained nothing lost.

LOL at the man on man. Or list a car for super cheap on their but make it a reasonable price...like a 1998 Honda accord for 2300. People will be calling left and right. Make sure enough time passes for him to not be on your trail! Nah jk. Just move on bro nothing gained nothing lost.

make a listing for something on craigslist and put a real cheap price on it and put his number to contact and hes bound to get alot of calls

make a listing for something on craigslist and put a real cheap price on it and put his number to contact and hes bound to get alot of calls

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

The Notorious Bum wrote:

Order mad pizzas to his house

I don't know his address, only the area. I know his phone and bank acct #s as well as his full name. I know there are some brilliant, evil genius minds on here.

who does he bank with?
if dude banks with wells fargo I can look into his accts

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

The Notorious Bum wrote:

Order mad pizzas to his house

I don't know his address, only the area. I know his phone and bank acct #s as well as his full name. I know there are some brilliant, evil genius minds on here.

who does he bank with?
if dude banks with wells fargo I can look into his accts

Take the L and never bet with him again.

Trust me. You don't want to be messing with bookies. I would say 99% of them report to someone that will come and beat the brakes off you.

Take the L and never bet with him again.

Trust me. You don't want to be messing with bookies. I would say 99% of them report to someone that will come and beat the brakes off you.

Back
Top Bottom