Revenge on a Bookie

laugh.gif
lucha libre

you are def not about that life.

this is a situation that would call for murder.

i'm not about that life either, but I'd know that this were a possibility before entering the situation.

why would you place bets with someone who does there stuff through text?

why would you trust 2 g's worth of possible debt with that kind of person?

believe me, if you lost he would've made sure he got that money.

you are def not about that life.

this is a situation that would call for murder.

i'm not about that life either, but I'd know that this were a possibility before entering the situation.

why would you place bets with someone who does there stuff through text?

why would you trust 2 g's worth of possible debt with that kind of person?

believe me, if you lost he would've made sure he got that money.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

give the cops an anonymous tip

+1. PM me his info. I will go to a pay phone with a Lucha Libre mask and winter gloves and snitch if you want me to.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
only on NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

But real talk, just forget about it. Maybe a few harmless pranks, but nothing serious. It's not worth it.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

give the cops an anonymous tip

+1. PM me his info. I will go to a pay phone with a Lucha Libre mask and winter gloves and snitch if you want me to.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
only on NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

But real talk, just forget about it. Maybe a few harmless pranks, but nothing serious. It's not worth it.

here is your answer:

He never called or text me back to confirm. (in the past, i have been allowed to pay my debts the day after and even two days after)

He never confirmed with you. he doesnt owe you anything.

here is your answer:

He never called or text me back to confirm. (in the past, i have been allowed to pay my debts the day after and even two days after)

Dwade, he has only confirmed once and that was my first bet. The others, the proof was in the text. We were going off each other's word to this point. Someone earlier asked if I knew him and I do. I know him through a group of friends. It has been common for me to pay up a day or two later.

The text is the way he operates. There are others betting with him...likely not as much as I let ride. You basically text your bet, then wire him the money or transfer to his acct if you have Chase. I'm going to tell dude to take me off his list because I want nothing to do with him again.

For those of you questioning why I don't give him the Goodfellas treatment, I'm damn near 30, with two daughters and working on my masters. I have a future. Scum like him don't! I will not involve myself with him anymore. BUT, I will take some of your suggestions about putting his number out all over the internet. I'm gonna wait to let it die down, so he thinks I'm over it.

My bad for the late response yall, busy day and still working on my final.

Dwade, he has only confirmed once and that was my first bet. The others, the proof was in the text. We were going off each other's word to this point. Someone earlier asked if I knew him and I do. I know him through a group of friends. It has been common for me to pay up a day or two later.

The text is the way he operates. There are others betting with him...likely not as much as I let ride. You basically text your bet, then wire him the money or transfer to his acct if you have Chase. I'm going to tell dude to take me off his list because I want nothing to do with him again.

For those of you questioning why I don't give him the Goodfellas treatment, I'm damn near 30, with two daughters and working on my masters. I have a future. Scum like him don't! I will not involve myself with him anymore. BUT, I will take some of your suggestions about putting his number out all over the internet. I'm gonna wait to let it die down, so he thinks I'm over it.

My bad for the late response yall, busy day and still working on my final.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

here is your answer:

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

here is your answer:

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Take the L and never bet with him again.

Trust me. You don't want to be messing with bookies. I would say 99% of them report to someone that will come and beat the brakes off you.

PLZZZZZ... He said smalltimeee, clown this chump OP... I was n a similar situation kinda... Smalltime bookie I bet with is a complete tool tho, raging alcoholic has a hot gf tho... Anyway see him n his girl at the bar one night n hes blacked out pretty much.. Say a few words keep it movin, cpl min later im back at,the bar for a fresh one n im choppin it up with his girl... Leave but come right back to grab a brew for the homie n I,hear this dude goin in on me "n word this, n word that"... I was so taken back I didnt no what to do, so I jus pretended like I aint hear him... Long story short i bet 4hun on the browns... Lost, never paid, everytime he calls I screen him, been about 2 years now n this clown still think im payin him
laugh.gif
damn bookies like elephants b... He def got the,text n herbed u... Bet 4k on the wizards n see what happens

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Take the L and never bet with him again.

Trust me. You don't want to be messing with bookies. I would say 99% of them report to someone that will come and beat the brakes off you.

PLZZZZZ... He said smalltimeee, clown this chump OP... I was n a similar situation kinda... Smalltime bookie I bet with is a complete tool tho, raging alcoholic has a hot gf tho... Anyway see him n his girl at the bar one night n hes blacked out pretty much.. Say a few words keep it movin, cpl min later im back at,the bar for a fresh one n im choppin it up with his girl... Leave but come right back to grab a brew for the homie n I,hear this dude goin in on me "n word this, n word that"... I was so taken back I didnt no what to do, so I jus pretended like I aint hear him... Long story short i bet 4hun on the browns... Lost, never paid, everytime he calls I screen him, been about 2 years now n this clown still think im payin him
laugh.gif
damn bookies like elephants b... He def got the,text n herbed u... Bet 4k on the wizards n see what happens

Back
Top Bottom