Reverse hgg 13s

They really aren’t that bad but kind of in a “why buy them” situation....

None of these YouTube guys "trash" hardly anything. They all want to be seeded or drop affiliate links, or just be the 'first to show you in hand"

Air Jordan 13 “Reverse He Got Game”
Color: Black/White-Gym Red
Style Code: 414571-061
Release Date: January 11, 2020
Price: $190
1578186705597.png

1578186728714.png

1578186747646.png

1578186781658.png

1578186800158.png

1578186816027.png

Official pics look dope but it’s still a no though. We know they are plasticky lol

Official pics look dope but it’s still a no though. We know they are plasticky lol
So plasticky. Even worse, they try to give the toebox a tumble look on that fake crap leather. It's Payless quality. The people who make these decisions are trash.

DJ Delz says it like it is. He doesn't care and I like that about him. He is one of my favorites now.
I don’t watch any of them really but if that’s the guy with the shaved head I’m pretty sure years ago he got caught posting a bunch of fakes. Maybe I’m wrong.

DJ Delz says it like it is. He doesn't care and I like that about him. He is one of my favorites now.

I don’t watch any of them really but if that’s the guy with the shaved head I’m pretty sure years ago he got caught posting a bunch of fakes. Maybe I’m wrong.

hmm I don’t remember him posting fakes. I agree Delz is probably the best because he is honest. I think Mike Rich is also decent since his MO is simply to review shoes (and not sell preorders like Unbreakable or chase clout like other sneaker youtubers).

yup i remember that time. back then he was getting shoes early and always the first with vids on youtube. and at the time people were generally cool with him. Then there was certainly a time where he just wasnt that dude anymore when it came to shoe reviews on youtube and my memory is foggy as heck but yea it was something about fake/early release stuff

I want these but only so I can customize them. That’s a big white canvas so perhaps Cement 4 grey with black splatter paint should look good with those white soles:emoji_thumbsup:

I wonder what these would look like with red bottoms. I probably will dye a pair of these gray as well as soon as these hit $130 and below.

I feel like a red sole would've set these off a little better. I don't have time to PS it for now, but I'll do it once I have some free time to see how it'll really look.

90 bucks and I'll consider them.
I'm getting cheaper each year lol
Just like JB with 13s quality.
These look cheap. Prob same as Tiffs.
CW is nice though.

Back
Top Bottom