Richard Sherman vs Skip Bayless

I hate Skip Bayless but he has carved out a perfect niche for himself. He is like the Sean Hannity of sports

Richard Sherman is a clown. He sounds so butt hurt.

He just fed into Skip Bayless, while Skip was just perfectly calm about it.

people hate Sherman cuz he trash talks off the field. but they love michael irvin, barkley, deion sanders, mayweather, gary payton. ok :stoneface:

sherman backs up everything he says, skip comes at him and sherman basically tells him he hasn't done **** compared to him so to shut his mouth

and revis went at Sherman, in which sherman told revis to check the numbers.

Exactly...Sherman was right..where is the facts that skip was stating ? He didn't say anything factual same reason why skip didn't say anything

Sherman cooked him. Not quite as hard as Jalen Rose cooked him, though. " Pistol-Pete JR" *crying*

Just watched the segment an realized Sherman reminds me so much of Wale. He looks and acts just like him.

sherman walking around new orleans and bourbon street was funny. THAT made the guy likable. this crap with bayless does the exact opposite. be the bigger man, don't act like a 12 year old girl.

basically this

i like sherman but he didn't cook/go at skip as hard as some of you are making it out to be, IMO.

the "im better than you at life" was a bit funny but it was irrelevant and made him look childish

Last edited:
I love it whenever somebody goes at Skip.

The things that irriates me about Skip is that hes a professional troll but you really cant tell unless you watch the show alot bcause he has some really good analysis about 75 pct of the time.

The other thing is how he says hes watched all these games and players in different sports..this dude actually said he remembers watching Jeremy Lin in college alot....like really :lol:

This man acts like he has time to have correct analysis for the 4 major professional sports, Golf,Boxing, Racing and college sports? :lol:

At least Stephen A Smith admits he really only watches NBA and primetime NFL games

Last edited:
what's one thing that he's lied about though... or made up...

like... seriously...
You can't be serious bro......

His whole motive is to express his opinion which it seems a lot of times to be baseless. Do you not know of his hate for Lebron? The guy refuses to give Lebron proper props for his skills, and always has some backhand comment. Add that to tons of arguements he engages in with SAS that are so baseless. I mean the guy goes on hour long tirades about how great Tebow is and THIAGO SPLITTER(DUDE I SAID THIAGO SPLITTER, DID YOU HEAR ME, I SAID THIAGO SPLITTER)

Your sounding just like him with that post bro.

Sherman won. He did exactly what he planned to.

You guys realize he knew what he was doing right? No one knew who he was just a few months ago. Now everybody does.

Dude is smart. 1400 SAT score, 4.2 GPA, Stanford grad etc.

Plus he has the game to back all of the talk up.

View media item 304264
So to say he's not in Revis' class is straight up stupid. So I understand Optimus Prime's rant.

With all of that, dude is HUNGRY. He was a 5th round pick, and he said himself he could name all other DB's drafted before him and he's eager to prove to everybody that they missed out on him.

So far so good.

Last edited:
Sherman won. He did exactly what he planned to.

You guys realize he knew what he was doing right? No one knew who he was just a few months ago. Now everybody does.

Dude is smart. 1400 SAT score, 4.2 GPA, Stanford grad etc.

Plus he has the game to back all of the talk up.

So to say he's not in Revis' class is straight up stupid. So I understand Optimus Prime's rant.

With all of that, dude is HUNGRY. He was a 5th round pick, and he said himself he could name all other DB's drafted before him and he's eager to prove to everybody that they missed out on him.

So far so good.
He's taking PEDs though. Basically got off on a technicality.

:lol: Okay..? He's had a longer career than Joe Montana did too..
Well if Skip is gonna put himself out there like he does, then he should expect to have people coming at his neck. If your job is literally to sit on a panel and talk **** about other people every single day, you shouldn't be surprised when you get called out about your own personal life. That's what comes with the territory.

No one made him do what he is doing. ESPN didn't tell him to act like that. Skip chose to make a career out of being a negative person and a contrarian, and as a result he is attracting negative attention that he deserves.

That's why the athletes come out looking like idiots. Skip doesn't sit there and take it to that level yet the athletes that run outta ammo do. That's like getting beat on Xbox and then calling that person fat. He may be but what does that have to do with anything?

One thing is for sure Skip's career has lasted longer than Sherman's ever will.

Do y'all not understand that it's skips job to act like that? He just played you by you posting this and putting this story out there even more

i dont get it either. Skip bayless is a character created by espn and skip himself. Its an act that gets viewers. Its like the Rock and WWF. We all know he isnt the peoples champ. But thats his character. Skips character is to be the opposite of everything that makes sense. He knows lebron is a good player, but nobody wants to hear him say tht all the time. He has to be the villain.

Athletes are the real ******ed ones, who actually take him serious and get upset. They do their jobs, he does his job.

Bayless is the CM Punk of ESPN. He knows his role
Well if Skip is gonna put himself out there like he does, then he should expect to have people coming at his neck. If your job is literally to sit on a panel and talk **** about other people every single day, you shouldn't be surprised when you get called out about your own personal life. That's what comes with the territory.

No one made him do what he is doing. ESPN didn't tell him to act like that. Skip chose to make a career out of being a negative person and a contrarian, and as a result he is attracting negative attention that he deserves.

Sure... Just liek espn didnt approve the cornball brother segment. Skip is a character thats created for people to hate.He's the bad guy. People dont want skip to be normal. They want him to say he hates lebron. Thats his job. a career is a career. Bill Oreilly probably isnt losing sleep at night over how hes portrayed on his show

You can't be serious bro......

His whole motive is to express his opinion which it seems a lot of times to be baseless. Do you not know of his hate for Lebron? The guy refuses to give Lebron proper props for his skills, and always has some backhand comment. Add that to tons of arguements he engages in with SAS that are so baseless. I mean the guy goes on hour long tirades about how great Tebow is and THIAGO SPLITTER(DUDE I SAID THIAGO SPLITTER, DID YOU HEAR ME, I SAID THIAGO SPLITTER)

Your sounding just like him with that post bro.
because tge facts that he stated?

I'm a huge lebron fan. I think he'll be the best all time...

But Orlando IS the worst team in the league... and their bigs WERE hurt... and he DID have an undrafted free agent holding him...

He never saidtebow. Was talented ... and tiagohas showed he can play. Sas even conceded to that.

His tebow debates get blown out of proportion cuz tebow gets blown out of proportion. He DID win games and a playoff game though.

Last edited:
One thing is for sure Skip's career has lasted longer than Sherman's ever will.

Do y'all not understand that it's skips job to act like that? He just played you by you posting this and putting this story out there even more

i dont get it either. Skip bayless is a character created by espn and skip himself. Its an act that gets viewers. Its like the Rock and WWF. We all know he isnt the peoples champ. But thats his character. Skips character is to be the opposite of everything that makes sense. He knows lebron is a good player, but nobody wants to hear him say tht all the time. He has to be the villain.

Athletes are the real ******ed ones, who actually take him serious and get upset. They do their jobs, he does his job.

Bayless is the CM Punk of ESPN. He knows his role

This. Can't be mad when somebody trolls the troll.

:lol: @ Skip stating facts. Dude says whatever he has to to get a reaction. And that's cool, that's his job.

Richard Sherman made himself look worse than he already is.  He did himself no favors and looked sensitive while doing so. 

didn't Sherman get snuffed for all that talking?
laugh.gif

i watch first take almost every morning, IMO 75% actual analyst work and 25% hard body trolling 

I agree, go back to the fun loving, joking guy that everyone seemed to like. This awkward, nervous character that is forcing scripted attacks into the conversation is not very becoming. Somehow Skip ends up as a sympathetic figure in all this, amazing

Last edited:
Eh, there were a few chuckles but he should've just left it alone. Sherm is still my dude though.

Back
Top Bottom